Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Chav irony…
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Popped into the girlfriends on the way back from a ride today. Her mate was there complaining about an unpaid council tax bill that has landed her in court. She has 3 kids by three different dads is “on the sick” and has one of those stupid beauty spot piercings.

Her reason for not going to court.? “i’m not standing outside the court house like a chav”…!!!

FFS

Well it made me smile anyway. 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

She’ll be hauled into the court by force like a stupid chav instead!

GrahamS

You gotta love a chavette.

coffeeking
    Free Member

nice. The healthy bottled water is a particularly good touch

billybob
    Free Member

It’s probly vodka….

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

oi. dat is me mom.

djglover
    Free Member

Your girlfriend seems to keep the wrong company, time for a new one

hora
    Free Member

GrahamS, when my mate lived in Tunbridge Wells after Uni I once went to stay for the weekend- he was seeing a local chav and her best mate was heavily pregnant and popped round swigging on a Smirnoff Ice and smoking heavily, whilst she was there she had a few more. Why didnt I say anything? Honestly I was gob-smacked and it was obvious she wouldn’t understand what I was talking about let alone see the light. ****, to think her child will have come out with a lower intelligence and disadvantaged already. ****. If it wasn’t for Hitler we could have been more robust in education.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Hora, are you a foreigner to be allowed such thoughts? And don’t look up to Uncle Adolf, ????? ????????????? ?????????? was waaaay more effecient 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Chav irony…’ is closed to new replies.