Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • Chatting up the ex under a different name!
  • Curly68
    Free Member

My wife moved out 18mths ago but we still see each other and sleep together. She is besotted by facebook and now My Yearbook. I joined up and she accepted me as a friend until I saw what things were said and posted. I left a few comments so she deleted and blocked me!
    Tonight I set up another account with a borrowed picture from another site and have been chatting to her most of the evening! Arranging to meet her in a couple of weeks. She says she hasn’t met anyone yet but this could be a first.
    Should I tell her who I am or drag it out a bit more?

RealMan
    Free Member

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You could stop being a tosser.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Do you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?

iDave
    Free Member

you need help

Curly68
    Free Member

I see what you are saying and yes, maybe it is a bit sorry and strange. I still love her though and want her back. I know she has been messaging blokes but she says it nothing dirty just chat.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Ultimately, nothing will happen. You’ll waste even more of your time and it’ll stop you moving on and finding someone who is better.

Step away from the ex

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

your a knob

Curly68
    Free Member

iDave – Member
    you need help

Yes, yes I do. I have no friends to talk to. I live with my son and spend all my time with him or him and my daughter when she is around.

chvck
    Free Member

Drag it out for entertainment value

MrNutt
    Free Member

do you know a very very discrete taxidermist?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

You need to protect yourself from yourself!

RealMan
    Free Member

I think pics may help us decide?

Kevevs
    Free Member

it’s just wrong and a bit bonkers isn’t it?

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

cut out the chit-chat just go straight for the bunny in the boiling water 😯

highclimber
    Free Member

Do you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain?

I love this song!

sharki
    Free Member

The clues in the deletion and blocking..

Move on and get appreciated.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Choke her in her sleep and keep her in the cupboard. Then set up a Facebook account and pretend to be her. Then chat to her using your own Facebook account, except you will be chatting to yourself. But you’ll have the last laugh as she’ll be in the cupboard.

Drac

Yup stalking that’ll win her back.

rOcKeTdOg

it’s time to let go, start working on finding someone else (but FFS don’t show them this thread!!)

RealMan
    Free Member

Choke her in her sleep and keep her in the cupboard. Then set up a Facebook account and pretend to be her. Then chat to her using your own Facebook account, except you will be chatting to yourself. But you’ll have the last laugh as she’ll be in the cupboard.

😆

jahwomble
    Free Member

you are a freak and the sort of person who slips through the care in the community net and becomes a fully fledged sociopath whilst not really paying attention. Either get a grip and walk away or be prepared for the restraining orders and being sectioned if you are really lucky.

sc-xc

Why put yourself through this? It must hurt, knowing that she has moved on enough to meet *you*

You are going to drive yourself insane. She is over you, and clearly loving her single life. You should do the same.

iDave
    Free Member

She says she hasn’t met anyone yet but this could be a first.

that’s quite beautifully understated – i’m sure it will be a first

you know she thinks she’s meeting someone other than her ex?

you know you may end up with a restraining order and maybe not be seen as a fit father?

get some help tomorrow

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Leave out the insults, lets just say its not a wise move, the OP has said he still has a thing for the ex, not unusual, so lets back off…
    Maybe…

tails
    Free Member

**** what that ^ lot say drag it out sounds like right laugh! besides whats worse internet stalking or internet bullying.

Curly68
    Free Member

How do I move on?

-Liam-
    Free Member

Curly – Not quite the reaction you was expecting I guess 😀

You should take the hint and move on. It must tear you apart, living like that 🙁

Curly68
    Free Member

Maybe coming on here wasn’t the best idea of asking for help.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Sadly, it won’t help.

Curly68
    Free Member

I haven’t been sleeping, I am due to be made redundant in a weeks time and have the threat of losing my house over me as well. I am losing the plot but don’t know what to do.
    This is an honest post as well before anyone starts.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Tell her how you feel instead of stalking her, afterall if she has been willing to sleep with you she hasn’t helped matters and is not being fair.

sc-xc

where are you based mate?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the OP has said he still has a thing for the ex

And presumably she still has for him…….to an extent : “but we still see each other and sleep together”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Are you asking for help?

Ask and you might get it.

1) – stop seeing your ex any more than essential for the kids. No horizontal jogging. She is your ex

2) stop stalking her on face book

3) consider professional help if are really in bits still.

Once you have done this then you might be able to move on with the next stage in your life. Breaking up a relationship youhave to go thru stages like a bereavement – eventually reaching acceptance thru anger and denial and so on.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Call a+e and ask to speak to the duty psychiatrist, there’s no stigma, I do it fairly regularly, but this behaviour is just plain wrong. You may well still like each other, but really it’s just plain wrong pretending to be somebody else to get to talk to her. Really, restraining orders are the last thing you need now which is whats gonna happen if you carry on this path. 🙁

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Curly = crossed postes,

If you are being made redundant and in danger off losing the house get some good money advice – in 99% of cases house repossession can be avoided if you take the right steps.

You sound possibly depressed to me – go get pro help. GP first port of call, counselling can really help as well

When you are redundant get out on your bike! Exercise is the best thing for what ails you

-Liam-
    Free Member

You’ve got to force yourself to move on dude.

I had to leave my missus and 3 kids well over a year ago. We’re back together now but for about 8 or 9 months I just made myself not think about her. First couple of months were hard work but it got easier. I got my own place, had my kids 3 or 4 nights/days of the week and just kept myself busy. We’re stronger for it now though. I think we learnt more about each other the last 18 months than we did ever did in the last 10 years.

You are just being obsessive and you have to face it and stop it. She’ll end up hating you, if she doesnt already.

Kevevs
    Free Member

curly, go see your doctor, explain all your negative feelings. It sounds like you are getting depressed, If doc thinks you are ok, then what have you lost, nothing! Just do it. Don’t worry, we all lose it sometimes!

Curly68
    Free Member

sc-xc – Member
    where are you based mate?

Bury ST Edmunds.

I do need help and it’s taking that first step I guess. She comes round every Wednesday for dinner with my daughter then sleeps round every Friday and Saturday night. I really enjoy it and don’t want it to stop. Obviously she is up to something other?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Chatting up the ex under a different name!’ is closed to new replies.