Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Charlie…what a top bloke!
  • cheeezzy24
    Free Member

So I popped in to the bikemonger for some new grips whilst on holiday, spent ages chatting so the girlfriend came in for a browse and decided she needed a new bike. A quick bike fit and a bit of spannering later she was the proud owner of a 2017 Marin Gestalt 1 & and a free t-shirt,shes chuffed to bits. A great experience in a proper bike shop. Thanks Charlie!

slowoldman

Did she buy it herself?

MSP

He must be one hell of a salesman.

and a freehis profit margin was sufficient to chuck in a t-shirt

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Did you demand ask for a discount?

scaredypants

Blimey, the “wooo” is strong in that Charlie

Rorschach
    Free Member

Charles is complete gent (well that’s what it sounded like to me)

legend
    Free Member

o I popped in to the bikemonger for some new grips

Lock-on or standard?

dpfr

Or he held you hostage until your girlfriend bought a bike as a ransom payment?

Del

think he likes a mushroom, does Charlie. just sayin.

ton

bought my Jones+ from him. seems like a good bloke.

1-shed
    Free Member

Top bloke from me too chatty and engaging, would buy from him again.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

-:¦:-•:*'”*:•.-:¦:-•* FABULOUS * -:¦:- * HIGHLY RECOMMEND -:¦:-•:*'”*:•.-:¦:-

wordnumb
    Free Member

she was the proud owner of a 2017 Marin Gestalt 1 & and a free t-shirt

Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.

rOcKeTdOg

He also has great hair 🙂

weeksy

One time i rang and emailed to ask about a Salsa jersey i wanted that i saw online.

I got a reply saying “They’re really hard to get hold of, but we’re at Salsa HQ on Thursday so i can order it and bring home next week for you”.

I ordered, it arrived and it’s perfect.

Top top service.

globalti
    Free Member

I see this bike shop is in Swanage. So why doesn’t he also sell climbing kit? Some of Britain’s best sea cliff routes are just down the road.

LAT

Perhaps he doesn’t know anything about climbing kit.

jam-bo

And why doesn’t he sell boats? The sea is just past the cliffs.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

And why doesn’t he sell cars? There is a road outside.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Charlie the cliff boat bike monger. 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Bike shop owner sells bike.

I…..I….just don’t know what to believe anymore….

😉

globalti
    Free Member

Thanks for giving me the first laugh this week!

avdave2

And drugs, don’t forget drugs. In fact I bet the bike frame is stuffed full of them, he’s just using your girlfriend as a mule to smuggle them out of Swanage. He brings them in in small boats then scales the cliffs before concealing them in his merchandise. Why do you think he’s so in to 29ers, bigger aren’t they, more room for drugs, bloody obvious when you think about it.

You lot all going on about what a top bloke he is and he’s nothing but a common criminal, thinks he’s the new Howard Marks and you lot are all taken in, shameful.

bearnecessities

Charlie the Charliemonger.

avdave2

Charlie the Charliemonger.

Exactly I’m glad I’m not the only one who can see what’s going on.

binners

What about hookers to go with that charlie?

avdave2

Absolutely binners, before cheeezzy24 knows what has hit him he’ll be a drug addled wasted shell of a man lying in a pool of his own cold vomit in an unheated flat whose front door will be swinging on it hinges as a light covering of snow blows across the blood and excrement stained carpet as his once beautiful girlfriend is pimped out yet again to another disgustingly fat sweaty dribbling punter who likes to slap her around a bit.

And all because he started with the free t shirt

Gary_M
    Free Member

I see this bike shop is in Swanage. So why doesn’t he also sell climbing kit? Some of Britain’s best sea cliff routes are just down the road.

Diversification is where it’s at, he should know this. He should start selling swans, everyone loves swans.

avdave2

He should start selling swans, everyone loves swans.

He’s got swans, its the swans what guard his stash, break a man’s arm can a swan, and his swans are trained to go for the throat.

kerley
    Free Member

Diversification is where it’s at, he should know this

He certainly should. And if he wants his plan to come off to run Swanage then he needs to get on with it before the ice cream shops get in on the act and start selling bikes, climbing gear, cars and swans.

avdave2

You need real balls to start messing with the ice cream boys, all Italian you know, might just wake up with your favourite swans head in bed with you.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Charlie the Charliemonger

I’m disappointed 🙁 When I was young Charlie had such good advice about not playing with matches or talking to strangers

avdave2

It’s still good advice he gives but more along the line of “Don’t **** with me or the swans will tear your balls of and peck out your eyes”

He doesn’t even have to mention them breaking your arm because everyone knows that already.

scuttler

0-to-completenonsense in three hours. Fab.

avdave2

completenonsense

You might think advice that could save your life and those that are dear to you nonsense but when those swans herd you to the cliff edge and you think **** it now I know why he wouldnt sell me any climbing gear and you can’t even get your final request of a 99 with a flake you’ll rue the day you ignored us!

fasthaggis

He does sell swan spray,like bear spray ,but much stronger.

MrSparkle

One of Charlie’s more quoteable quotes is ‘Don’t be a dick’. Sadly you lot have patently ignored this advice… 😆

avdave2

He does sell swan spray,like bear spray ,but much stronger.

You might think it’s swan repellant but when when you spray it you’ll find out it’s swan pheromones and you’re going to be facing a killer swan that’s horny as hell.

I buy my chains from the bloke but what he doesn’t know is I bought a spare I carry at all times, decapitate a swan with a single swing that will, I ve tested it on chickens, upset the kids on their urban farm visit but once I explained to them just how dangerous a world it is out there and they should always be tooled up they saw it differently.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Charlie the SwanPheromonger, top bloke, aye right. We’re watching you.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Charlie…what a top bloke!’ is closed to new replies.