Charity Mini DH race @ The BULL TRACK 22nd Sept 2013

Home Forum Bike Forum Charity Mini DH race @ The BULL TRACK 22nd Sept 2013

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Charity Mini DH race @ The BULL TRACK 22nd Sept 2013
  • scottfitz

From the Bull tracks Facebook page:

“Ok… The BULL TRACK – SOD CANCER EVENT 22nd Sept 2013

We decided to start this event as my wife is currently under going Breast Cancer treatment which all started this May… The reason behind it, is that she’d planned on visiting New York this coming Feb, and had put down deposits, etc, but then the dreaded C hit home… Now, unable to work and with myself being the only source of income, the holiday is in jeopardy. All she needs to get together is £680 & maybe a bit of spending. I’ve already got some cash, but will struggle to get the rest by October when everything needs paying….
    So, after a quick discussion on FB, we decided to organise a fund raising DH event @ The infamous BULL TRACK. Now, the goal isn’t just to raise money for Leanne, but also for UK Cancer Research, and to do so we need to try and get around 150-200 entrants.”

Linky

Sounds like a good cause to me and the Bull Track always put on a good race.
    The track is not to hard ether just really fun, DH bikes, HTs, Trail bike all fine.

So I will be there anyone else?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Charity Mini DH race @ The BULL TRACK 22nd Sept 2013’ is closed to new replies.