Chariot Cougar 1 trailer and accessories

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Chariot Cougar 1 trailer and accessories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Chariot Cougar 1 trailer and accessories
  • Selling our well-travelled and much loved Chariot Cougar 1, with accessories.
    Purchased new in Nov 2008 and used regularly from Spring 2009, most recently through the winter on the school run but our daughter is really too big for it now (120cms).
    Photos here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0lsub070y7qpi2h/ONnEaPapBy
    Light weight (less than 11 kilos) and with independently adjustable leaf-spring suspension, this trailer has allowed us to continue trail riding and touring through our daughter’s infancy.
    Tyres are upgraded with Kenda Small Block 8s for extra small bump suspension and weight reduction.
    Chariot’s jogging kit is included, allowing the Cougar to become an extremely manoeuvrable pushchair, at home on the trail or around the shops!
    Also included a home-made protective cover made from a motorbike tarpaulin, works great when flat packing trailer as a pushchair for aircraft hold or on a roof rack.
    We also have the Chariot Baby Supporter; never used as our daughter was too big for it by the time we began using the trailer (18 mths/98%ile).
    I’m offering the trailer and accessories for £370 on STW for a few days before it goes on ebay. My email address is in my profile if you would like more info.

Collection possible day/evenings near Cannock Chase – come over for a ride! Otherwise local delivery a possibility. Postage may be expensive…

Cheers!

biking_jk

Hi,

I am interested in the trailer, still doing my research though as I cannot work out the prices versus value vesus usage thing at the moment…

My lad is just over 6 months now.

Will keep back to you unless you have already sold it?

Hi, thanks for your message.
    It’s still for sale, though there is someone interested but no firm commitment yet. I think it’s fair to say that the first firm offer will secure it.

I understand the conundrum; if you intend to ride trails or bridleways with your Lad then this trailer will serve you well. Great on the road too! We hired trailers before we took the plunge; none were anywhere near as good as the Cougar. We should have invested earlier.

Please contact me by email if you want more info, Q&A etc.
    Peace
    Grae

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Chariot Cougar 1 trailer and accessories’ is closed to new replies.