Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Charge Spoon – Any other sufferers?
  • Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

I got a Charge Spoon saddle for Christmas after reading all the good things about it, but….
    3 rides and I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong. Second outing was the SPAM 50K and I finished that after 2 1/2hrs with the worst saddle pain that I’ve ever had. 2 laps of Cwmcarn yesterday and again I know about it.
    I ride regularly, commute 45 mins 3 or 4 times a week and the saddle on my road bike (standard Specialized) appears pretty firm, but never gives me any issue. Anybody else suffered from a Spoon, should I give it time?
    I think I’m going to put it my Allez and see how it goes on shorter more frequent rides.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Everyone is a different shape, it may work for one person but can easily be a nightmare for others.

Is it positioned correctly?

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

After the first ride I had a fettle – nose was too high, so levelled it off. SPAM was after a the festive gut-bashing and limited time on the bike, so I thought I’d leave the saddle as is and see if it was better yesterday after some time on another saddle doing the commute after getting back to work.

colande
    Free Member

nope mine felt alright straight from the off,
    and i came from a much more padded wtb speed v saddle,

saddles are hit and miss, i never have a sore bum-bum 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Charge Spoon – Any other sufferers?’ is closed to new replies.