Charge Plug Freestyler medium single speed fixed gear minus wheels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Charge Plug Freestyler medium single speed fixed gear minus wheels
  • Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

For sale I have this great Charge Bikes Freestyler.
    It’s a 2010 model I think and the frame size is medium. I’m 5’7″ and it’s about right though could easily take a larger person.

Condition-wise, it’s a used condition. It has plenty of scratches to the frame, the worst of which I have tried to show, is on the toptube under the rear brake cable. Other than that, it has scratches here and there from bike racks etc but overall, it still builds up looking fantastic. a real head-turner.

Unfortunately, I am selling this WITHOUT the original wheels as I have used these to build up a custom fixed gear bike.
    You are quite welcome to the wheels that it has in the pictures but these are not singlespeed wheels and the condition is pretty rubbish. I just put them on there temporary so the frame wasn’t sitting around on it’s dropouts.

You can get some pretty nice wheel and tyre sets off ebay for around sixty pounds such as these that would work brilliantly with the Plug.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Single-Speed-Fixed-Fixie-700c-Wheel-Set-Tyre-/380868928720?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item58ad8ea4d0

The brakes are really good tektro front and rear with nice bmx levers, and I have bullhorn bars fitted with Charge bartape that are fantastic bars if you want to do a bit more mileage as you can get down a bit more.

Sugino Messenger cranks with a 42t ring and Eclat bmx pedals.

The Plug is a fantastic singlespeed bike, really well built, tough as old boots. Just get yourself a wheelset and this is ready to roll!

Collection is very much preferred from CV32 but postage can be arranged if you arrange the courier at your cost (MyHermes etc)

Original wheels(NOT INCLUDED)

£150 collected (CV32) or you can arrange a courier and I will pack it up.
    Cheers.

Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

Price drop £110 collected.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Charge Plug Freestyler medium single speed fixed gear minus wheels’ is closed to new replies.