Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Charge Knife Saddles???
  • Silverfoxjules
    Free Member

Has anyone got experience of a Charge Knife Saddle for XC riding……it looks good, price and weight look good but keen to know your thoughts before I buy!!!!

Thanks very much – all comments appreciated!

Jules

paul_m

I bought one a few weeks ago and so far very pleased with it. Did a 2 hour ride last weekend and didn't really notice it (which is what you want I guess)

theotherjonv

like a Spoon in terms of its 'footprint' (arseprint, whatever) but firmer / less padding and lower profile / lighter weight.

I like mine, I also like my Spoon

If not sure, you could get a Spoon first to try and then move that on on the classifieds, or go the whole hog and get one and move that on if no good. There's a 'buoyant' 2nd hand market for them.

sockpuppet

i've been wondering about how they compare to the spoon, which i love.

matthew_h
    Free Member

I've been using one for a few months now after having had a Spoon for about a
    year. As theotherjonv said, the shape is the same as the Spoon but the Knife is firmer and less padded but still comfortable.

I can definitely recommend it.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Put one on my main bike just after xmas, so not long ago. So far so good though. Build quality seems ok, shape is good – if anything, it's a bit too padded for me, but maybe it'll pack down a bit.Weight is excellent as are the looks. For the money, it seems alright.

DT78
    Free Member

I just picked up a ti knife from winstanleys for just over £30 which is a proper bargain. The spoon fits me very well but I was looking for a slightly lighter saddle so went for the knife. Not had a long ride on it yet but a quick 3 hour blast without padded shorts and no dramas or sore bits

Rivett
    Free Member

Had one on my Heckler for six months and its spot on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Charge Knife Saddles???’ is closed to new replies.