Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Chaps. When at home (or in somebody else's), do you do sit down wees?
  • sirromj

Only if I want to piss in the dark.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

What do you think I’m doing now.

Middle of the night peeing is done standing. I do it by sound.

RoterStern
    Free Member

It is quite common to have those ‘Sitzpinkler’ signs is German guest toilets 🙂

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Oh my God the shame of a sit down piss

Jerome
    Free Member

We have some German friends , who have fitted a urinal in their toilet. Very cool I tell thee. No sitting down at their place..

Cougar

PMSL

Standing or sitting?

Of late I’ve taken to sitting down for a wee first thing in a morning because I’m not what you’d call a morning person and after I’ve just fallen out of bed I’m like I’ve just had six pints (both mentally and in terms of urinating like a carthorse). I wish I’d thought of it years ago.

Cougar

We have some German friends , who have fitted a urinal in their toilet.

How does that work? Doesn’t it get in the way when you’re on solids?

Cougar

As an aside,

I have a female friend who wees standing up. It’s a sight to behold. (TMI?)

DrJ

Sadly, the older I get, the more I sit down

The older I get, the less efficient sitting down is for emptying my bladder 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

dry the tip with paper

Unnecessary in my experience – most people I associate with place a small towel on a small hook somewhere in the bathroom for a chap to dry the end of his chap on.

Jamz
    Free Member

Men sitting down to piss…

It just does not compute?

Is this thread for real?

It’s all a big wind up isn’t it? Please, tell me it is?!

pondo

There’s a couple of blokes at work I suspect of sit down weeing, I think the less of them for it.

singletrackmind

For the men on the forum

Do you aim at the water , or just off to the side?

Water = 100% on target but noisy and girls might not approve

Porcelin shots = Stealth weeing , potential misfiring , challenge to get close to the edge without splashdown

DezB
    Free Member

Oh my God the shame of a sit down piss

Yep, women only in my world.

scaredypants

long time ago my Mrs went to see the chippendales in doncaster
    The bogs were all full of girls so they went to the gents instead. Was a queue there too, so they waited. One lass decided she was going to get on a urinal like ^ that, but first she had to take off her jumpsuit, so pretty much naked

Bouncer* walked in as she was half way through** 😯 😀

*sadly, not the labrador from neighbours

** Not sure if he was unemasculated “man” enough to carry on next to her

DickBarton

I tend to sit as I haven’t mastered how to read email, aim and keep hitting the target (I tend to be laughing at the emails so I’m not standing still)…in that situation it is far more dignified.
    However, judging by the state of the toilets in the office, I’m pretty sure everyone else checking their emails and laughing are doing it standing up as the floor appears to be the target for them all!

TheBrick
    Free Member

I have sat down to pee, but only when very very drunk and there was concern that I may shit myself. Otherwise never!

Pissing stood up, either into the toilet, or the sink is bastion of what it is to be male.

cinnamon_girl

Pissing stood up, either into the toilet, or the sink is bastion of what it is to be male.

So how would you describe those who don’t conform? 😉

Losers in the pi$$ing contest?

MoreCashThanDash

I have a female friend who wees standing up. It’s a sight to behold

I was at a Bon Jovi gig once and the urinal next to me was taken by a young lady who had realised that the queue for the gents was much quicker.

She got a round of applause when she’d finished from the guys in the queue behind her. Didn’t wash her hands afterwards though, dirty cow.

GrahamS

> – dry the tip with paper to avoid the dreaded “wet penny” look
    1. You can’t do that when standing??

Well you can, but it’s a little awkward at a urinal.
    And even at a pan it takes a fair bit of dexterity to tear off a sheet of bog roll one-handed.

PMSL (at the emasculated blokes above)

What is it that is considered manly (unemasculated?) about lightly sprinkling your trousers in your own piss?

And before anyone denies splashback or misfires, why does pretty much every public urinal have a big puddle of piss under it?

fadda

I too was grinning at all the “emasculated” comments.

I sit down when I feel like it, it’s just plain easier, requires less concentration, saves on the cleaning and allows surfing/reading of emails/whatever.

I don’t feel remotely emasculated by this, fwiw.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just been for a sit-down wee. Thought there was turtle tail for a second, but I think it was just a brief prolapse before it sucked itself back in. Came down to the fridge for a beer but I thought “**** it…” so I’ve gone for a Baileys on ice instead. Emasculation is complete.

Saccades
    Free Member

Only if there is carpet on the floor.

:grimace:

beefheart
    Free Member

Are you ‘sit-downers’ mid transition?

mintimperial

Works well when staggering to the loo in the middle of the night.

It had never occurred to me to sit down to piss until one night in my mid-twenties when I staggered to the bog after a long night out, had a wazz, and promptly passed out, smashing my head on the sink on the way down. Massive bump and cut on my forehead didn’t help the hangover the next day. I have pretty low blood pressure anyway (still get orthotstatic hypotension) and the combined effect of drinking lots and then peeing out a huge volume of fluid apparently reduced the pressure inside my skin sufficiently to cut off the blood-supply to my brain enough to knock me out cold.

Since then I tend to sit down when I go to the bog after a night on the beers, or first thing in the morning, mostly to avoid passing out and hitting the fittings on the way down.

Northwind

I just go in the shower like a normal person

neilthewheel

Any guy who has stood at a urinal whilst wearing shorts will know why you should never eat your sandwiches off your lap.

jam-bo

A lad I went to university with always had too. He had a Prince Albert fitted (I know this as he showed everyone he could, with regular monotony). An unfortunate side effect was it reduced the directionality somewhat and was more like a sprinkler.

thegreatape
    Free Member

before anyone denies splashback or misfires, why does pretty much every public urinal have a big puddle of piss under it?

Well that’s caused by people who stand far enough back to avoid splashback. If you arch your back a little you create a suitable trajectory, and all but the underpowered dregs at the end make it across. The edge of the puddle of piss provides the oche.

tomtomthepipersson

I always stand. Often with my hands behind my head, gently swaying from side to side.

ads678

I love a sit down wee, it’s just so much more relaxing.

And I’m a proper bloke, really hairy and dead good at lifting stuff!!

v8ninety

I sit down at home, because I clean the bathroom. It’s not about aim, it’s about the fine urine haze that coats everything surrounding the throne (including the pee-er) in piss over a period of time, if regular standing up peeing is carried out. Most revolting. Having come to this realisation, I would also sit down in friends houses too, so long as a cleaning regime was in evidence. It’s a respect thing, not a manliness thing.

sirromj

Northwind

v8ninety – Member

it’s about the fine urine haze

Well I wouldn’t go that far. It’s pretty good like but fine’s a bit much.

GrahamS

I sit down at home, because I clean the bathroom.

I like this: “I’m absolutely fine with my wife mopping up my stale piss, but there’s no way I’m doing it!”

😉

v8ninety

I like this: “I’m absolutely fine with my wife mopping up my stale piss, but there’s no way I’m doing it!”

Ha! 😆 To clarify. I’m the only adult in my household. If I wasn’t the only resident cleaner, I’d still sit out of general respect 😉

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Always stand. At night often clean my teeth at the same time.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Inside – increasingly when upstairs but not down. Mrs THM oddly disconcerted by sitting idea

Outside – always stand in the garden

As an aside, never eat food spilt on your trouser legs. Once you pee at a urinal in shorts and realise the extent of the splash back life is never the same again….

bearnecessities

Always stand. At night often clean my teeth at the same time.

Use tap water you dirty bastard.

Harry_the_Spider

On reflection, most of my best work on here is done from a sit down weeing position.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Chaps. When at home (or in somebody else's), do you do sit down wees?’ is closed to new replies.