Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)
  • Chaps. When at home (or in somebody else's), do you do sit down wees?
  • tomhoward

50/50 consensus in the office. Some women think it’s weird that men do it.

I’m in the yes camp.

*this doesn’t include public toilets, obviously. That would be rank.)

Yak

No. I like to think my aim is good.

Harry_the_Spider

It depends on my mood.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thestabiliser
    Free Member

Used to while away a quiet shift at the switchgear factory with the odd sit down piss

allthegear
    Free Member

No. I like to think my aim is good.

It isn’t.

Rachel

DezB
    Free Member

Never. I have a willy, not a fanny.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Only if I’m already having a shit.

701arvn
    Free Member

I read somewhere that this (sitting) is the norm in some Nordic countries and that standing up and peeing at someones house is considered out of order.

DezB
    Free Member

It isn’t.

It is. He pissed on your floor on purpose.

maccruiskeen

Carrot juice, lots of it. I swear, sometimes it’s not worth it. I piss orange. I have to piss sitting down like a goddamn girlie-girl every fifteen minutes.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

read somewhere that this (sitting) is the norm is some Nordic countries and that standing up and peeing at someones house is considered out of order.

Certainly did sit down wees when visiting my friend in Germany. They seem to be heading that way.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

In German a sitzpinkler is a wimp who needs to MTFU . True fact.

giant_scum
    Free Member

Sit down for a wee home and away, exceptions are public lavs and if there is a urinal!

seavers
    Free Member

Never has it crossed my mind to sit down just to make a piss.

I’m with this guy…

Only if I’m already having a shit.

allthepies
    Free Member

Don’t be daft.

Pook

I don’t go for a wee. I go for a sit down and a break from the kids. While I’m there I often have a wee too of course.

Ambrose

I have to stand, there wouldn’t be enough room otherwise.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Yeah, how do the sit down guys stop their womb ferret from dunking his head?

miketually
    Free Member

I stand. Why would you sit?

Certainly did sit down wees when visiting my friend in Germany.

A German friend (living in the UK) had a “sit down to wee” instruction sticker on her toilet.

km79
    Free Member

Men sitting down to pee! Wow, how emasculated are you lot?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

A German friend (living in the UK) had a “sit down to wee” instruction sticker on her toilet.

I found the emasculation hard to take but y’know, it was only for a couple of weeks and I could do stand ups in the pubs to revive my manliness. Tough fortnight, but I came back intact…just.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

thepurist

Only for a stealth wee, but that involves not flushing either as that’s hardly stealthy. I bet them Germans wouldn’t like that either.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve had the pleasure of building site portaloos for the last 3 weeks. I went in there for a wee the other day (obvs never a sit down in a portaloo). And yes, there on (what passes for the) rim were two big muddy bootprints. 😀

globalti
    Free Member

Definitely sit down; I share the cleaning in our house and I’m always shocked at the amount of splashback that needs cleaning off the floor and walls and pan. A WC pan is not designed for blokes to use standing up, which is why we have a home urinal in our downstairs bog, complete with aiming fly.

matt_outandabout

What about the compost heap?

cranberry
    Free Member

Sit down for a wee home and away, exceptions are public lavs and if there is a urinal!

As the toilet cleaner in my house it makes sense not to splash piss all over the place.

thepurist

@matt, use a pint glass then pour it on. Otherwise the slow worms and grass snakes get scared.

zbonty

Sometimes sit down. Until about 5 years ago it had genuinely never occurred to me to do so until an ex suggested it!
    Works well when staggering to the loo in the middle of the night.

slowoldman

Sit down for a pee? WHAT?!

GrahamS

Always sit at home. Often do at work too (where the bogs are clean).
    Wouldn’t in a pub or other public toilet.

Just seems more sanitary to sit. There is way too much splashback from urinals or toilets, and too much chance of misfire or dribble when using the pan.

Plus if you sit you can:
    – dry the tip with paper to avoid the dreaded “wet penny” look
    – upgrade to a poo if the mood takes you
    – reply to silly threads on Singletrack on your phone without looking like you are trying to Instagram your cock.

seavers
    Free Member

Always sit at home. Often do at work too (where the bogs are clean).
    Wouldn’t in a pub or other public toilet.

Just seems more sanitary to sit. There is way too much splashback from urinals or toilets, and too much chance of misfire or dribble when using the pan.

Plus if you sit you can:
    – reply to silly threads on Singletrack on your phone without looking like you are trying to Instagram your cock.

We live in very different worlds. And you know what,that’s just fine!!

Edit: Insert smiley face or whatever.

scaredypants

At home, pretty much always sitty-downy unless I’m off out for a ride & have bibshorts on

At work, whatever’s available (1 sitter, 1 urinal and very often at least one other person in there)

I like not having to bother with aiming but it actually started when my kids were young – one of them once tried to catch the stream 😀

(oh, and our work urinal is actually designed to redistribute all piss back out onto your trousers – everybody stands with their feet as far apart as they can get them and tries to pee slowly)

seavers
    Free Member

I like not having to bother with aiming but it actually started when my kids were young – one of them once tried to catch the stream

Never cross the streams…..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

reply to silly threads on Singletrack on your phone without looking like you are trying to Instagram your cock…
    …against a microwave…

😀

DezB
    Free Member

Plus if you sit you can:

1. You can’t do that when standing??
    2. You poo by mood??

Different worlds, man.

augustuswindsock

Sadly, the older I get, the more I sit down, would never have occurred to me once upon a time!

enfht
    Free Member

PMSL (at the emasculated blokes above) and it splashed everywhere. Reet cheered me up that did.

Yak

It has never crossed my mind to sit, nor was I taught to sit by my dad when I was a nipper. Instead I was taught the importance of a good aim. How are you supposed pass this important life lesson on if you are a sitter?? 😀

Moses

Only at night in the semi-dark, when aiming is more difficult, especially with a semi.

I was astounded in Pakistan to see men squatting to pee in the open air, not standing up.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Chaps. When at home (or in somebody else's), do you do sit down wees?’ is closed to new replies.