Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Champions league
  • gordimhor

Who’s going to win? I think bayern but I would like Dortmund to win. They’re a much smaller relatively modest club seen as the ordinary people’s team. Bayern used to be known as Fc Hollywood . So come on Dortmund

PrinceJohn

I want Dortmund to win, but I can’t see past Bayern – unless they’ve been left with psychological scars from Chelski

Cletus

Definitely want Dortmund to win too. Jurgen Klopp is an interesting character.

Should hopefully be a great game.

MoreCashThanDash

South Mimms services currently has more Dortmund fans than Munich so I’m going for the majority. Though a bus load of Northampton rugby fans has just pulled in which may make it interesting

gordimhor

So it’s come on Dortmund still but if Northampton show up at wembley it could be interesting. Or it could be asatnav fault 😀

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Which team does Robben play for? I want the other one to win!!

mrmoofo

C’mon you Dortmund ….
    Had the pleasure of a few drinks with a load of Dortmund fans at Cologne airport, waiting for a delayed flight, last night.
    What great people !

aP
    Free Member

There was a lot of mullets and double denim in Chiswick last night.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Which team does Robben play for? I want the other one to win!!

While I wouldn’t necessarily wish defeat on his teammates, he is infuriating when he shows his bad side. Such a pity – he is one of the most exciting wingers I’ve ever seen when he’s playing well.

I won’t see it this evening so will have to watch it when woken at 5am with a hangover. 😐 An intriguing encounter and I genuinely don’t really mind who wins. I love German club football – far better quality than here. I’d be delighted for Klopp and Dortmund – but after the disappointment of losing to the hateful Chelsea and their fans last year, I would also be pleased for Bayern to show how much better a club they are than anything the premiership can serve up.

PrinceJohn

While I wouldn’t necessarily wish defeat on his teammates, he is infuriating when he shows his bad side. Such a pity – he is one of the most exciting wingers I’ve ever seen when he’s playing well.

But if he’s running to the opposition goal & you are a defender you should crowd him out & if you’re an attacker on his team then stop running because you know he will shoot & never pass.

theotherjonv

and now the infuriating little **** has only gone and scored the winner.

What a bloody good game though. Can i drop Sky Sports / Premier League and get the Bundesliga next season, if that’s anything to go by?

PrinceJohn

Good to see that they learnt from last year’s defeat – didn’t go defensive after taking the lead.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Champions league’ is closed to new replies.