Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • champery = wet….
  • sniff
    Free Member

Yip womens race wasn’t freecasters fault. Through the whole weekend freecaster has been 100% flawless for me. Just wish more mtb fans would pay for it and give them the credit they deserve. They have raised the bar from last years WC.

If we want this kind of coverage of our sport then we should all pay a small donation for it. If not then freecaster go to the wall and we are back to square one.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I just read on another website that based on time, Troy Brosnan who won the juniors, would have come second in the elites!

Young guns go for it!

legend
    Free Member

I just read on another website that based on time, Troy Brosnan who won the juniors, would have come second in the elites!

true, but you do need to take into account that conditions were far better for Troy’s run

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sniff
    Free Member

Dear UCI, can you not even get his age correct ….

http://www.uci.ch/Modules/ENews/ENewsDetails.asp?id=NzU3Mw&MenuId=MTI2Mjc

Was that a Rock Roads write up?

downgrade
    Free Member

Awesome race, beyond awesome run by Danny Hart. The whip was ridiculous 😀 there were guys crashing out just trying to roll the jumps… There was at least one line higher up which I think he was literally the only person to hit on his race run

Freecaster I thought was spot on, there was a lot of whining on there about not showing the juniors but they obviously didn’t have the rights. The women’s was a mess as someone mentioned they were all at short intervals and catching each other on track, Rob Warner mentioned eight riders on course at one point…

simonralli2
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NLcLqT4SwE[/video]

Absolutely mental – Just a shame we didnt have this on tv.

_tom_
    Free Member

haha that’s insane, so fast. Massive whip at the end.

kerv
    Free Member

Incredible! 😯

simonralli2
    Free Member

And insane commentary too 😀

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I thought I had chills watching him come down at Fort Bill, but that whole run yesterday…
    Inspirational & something to the effect of “Man over machine”.

Im off out in the gloam, that inspired I’ll break something attempting to take corners like my chainstays on castors. ridiculous.

Zoom…

big_scot_nanny

beyond fabulous. the lines he took ( think he was the only one to do taht drop off line in the trees), the ease with which he flicked everything through the corners, that tailwhip near the end, Rob and Nigel. Absolutely stunning.

Gwin was fast as well though, I think it would have been really close, but then, he crashed and Danny didn’t. Job done!

Kev

getonyourbike
    Free Member

beyond fabulous. the lines he took ( think he was the only one to do taht drop off line in the trees), the ease with which he flicked everything through the corners, that tailwhip near the end, Rob and Nigel. Absolutely stunning.

It was meant a tailwhip but it was a pretty massive moto-style whip. 😀

Great run by Hart, legend! So stoked to have a Brit as World Champ again.

Diane
    Free Member

Fantastic evenings viewing. Danny Hart looked so light on his bike! Amazing. I squealed when he did that whip – thought he’d overdone it 😀

kudos100
    Free Member

There was at least one line higher up which I think he was literally the only person to hit on his race run

Yes this line was gnarly in the dry and he did it when it was pooring with rain! Plus pulling of a huge whip on a jump people were crashing on.

His run might just be the greatest downhill run ever.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I CAN’T STOP WATCHING IT!

Those S bends… aww man.

I’m going to show this to everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘champery = wet….’ is closed to new replies.