Chainset/Cranks – ASAP (Ideally Collect in Yorkshire/Manchester This Weekend)

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted Chainset/Cranks – ASAP (Ideally Collect in Yorkshire/Manchester This Weekend)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Chainset/Cranks – ASAP (Ideally Collect in Yorkshire/Manchester This Weekend)
  • As above – I’m after some cranks pretty sharpish as my 6 year old RF Atlas cranks have decided to seize together and with a drive up to Glentress on Tuesday evening, I need something pronto.

Been offered some Zees and some more Atlas’ but wondering if theres anything a bit lighter out there – some XTs etc for about £60? Don’t need BB or rings but must be in decent nick, 175mm and HT2.

Cheers
    Dave

Premier Icon woody2000
    Subscriber

I’ve got some tatty xt’s you can borrow if needs be dave, 760’s I think they are. 175 and htII

Just text or email me if you need them 🙂

FSA Carbon K Force light? they’re in good nick – rings will take a new chain- but have minor chips and scratches. 42/29 teeth, HT2, but no spacers. I can post tomorrow to be with you Tuesday. £60 posted

The BB is toast though!

nixon.d@btinternet.com for pics.

Ta

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Chainset/Cranks – ASAP (Ideally Collect in Yorkshire/Manchester This Weekend)’ is closed to new replies.