Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Chain Reaction – Hermes Courier
  • chrisrobs1
    Free Member

Ordered a parcel from CRC on 3rd April with express delivery 2-3 days.

It looks like Hermes have messed up the delivery as it still hasn’t arrived. They emailed me on 5th April to advise of delivery 11am-1pm but then it didn’t arrive. Today I had the same email but it still hasn’t come.

I’ve contact Hermes and they have said that it might still be out with the driver. They really weren’t interested at all.

All my previous orders have come via Royal Mail and have been great. Has anyone else had this experience and if so what did you do to resolve it?

Northwind

I’d wait til I was outside the delivery window of 2-3 days before complaining tbh, today is day 3.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Hermes are crap and getting worse if that’s possible doesn’t help you ordered on Bank holiday Monday got it yesterday RM 48 no probs seems to be much better now its coming from the warehouse in the West Midlands.

stephen131
    Free Member

Had the same issue with wiggle, paid for next day delivery which they said was Royal Mail and it turned up 4 days later with Hermes.

mullers68
    Free Member

I sent some wheels back via their free MyHermes returns on the 17th March and they been sat somewhere since the 20th.

Got in touch with Hermes who spent 5 minutes checking their system to tell me that they were sat somewhere and there investigation team would be in touch which they haven’t.

At least Chainreaction were more helpful but I still have to wait 16 working days before they will do anything about a refund.

Not impressed!

tjagain

Contact CRC – tell them the courier is lying about delivery as they have and cancel the order.  If everyone does this they might stop using them.

orangeboy
    Free Member

The last two orders have both arrived late with Hermes despite paying for a faster option from crc

could not be arsed to complain to crc but maybe I should have

indo my best to avoid Hermes if I can

mullers68
    Free Member

I just got an email from Hermes admitting they have lost the wheels and telling me to contact CRC so at least I am saved from waiting the full 16 days.

🙁

DickBarton

Last 2 next day deliveries from crc for me have arrived bang on time, been good (for me).

doordonot
    Free Member

if it’s of reassurance, OP, you’re not alone. Here’s an entertaining read:

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/myhermes-divide-by-zero/

batman11
    Free Member

Yeah I’ve had the same with Hermes and crc, card through the door with no info on it! and an email to say they’d delivered it!  And it’s no where to be seen. So far other than my first email back from crc that they  where contacting Hermes I’ve heard nothing and that was over 2 weeks ago. So good luck.

Watty

Yep,

I’ve just had a partial refund. I’ve emailed and asked for a full refund, because if I pay for next day delivery it’s for good **** reason 👿

russyh
    Free Member

Another sad example of how a formally great business seems to be going down the pan!

downhillfast
    Free Member

Another sad example of how a formally great business seems to be going down the pan!

I don’t think Hermes have ever been “Great”!!

russyh
    Free Member

I meant chain reaction! Using my Hermes is last straw for me

Watty

orange boy:

could not be arsed to complain to crc

Complain. I’ve just had my postage refunded, maybe they’ll get the message if more people do.

flange
    Free Member

Had the same – called crc and the bloke on the phone admitted myhermes are terrible and they’re looking at doing something about it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction – Hermes Courier’ is closed to new replies.