Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Chain Reaction Cycles – Unsubscribing from emails
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Oh, has that got your attention CRC?

I have REPEATEDLY selected the UNSUBSCRIBE option at the bottom of your emails, followed the process to the letter but still they come, I have even sent a despairing angry reply back to them.

There must be some kind of law against this kind of thing?

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Is it gmail?

If so, use its unsubscribe feature. Or, make a filter to send to trash and mark as read.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

mark as spam as that is what it is. If your mailshotting and get Spam decaled against you then it can have a negative impact on your mails gettting through to people. It should also flag up back with the people sending them out. If you unsubscribe from one of my lists then you can’t be re added easily(automatically)
    mail customerservice@chainreactioncycles.com and ask to be removed is about all I can suggest

stumpyjon

Had the same problem, unsubscribed several times. Not doing themselves any favours.

MrNutt
    Free Member

and still they come, I know that there is the freedom of information requests that can force companies to provide you with copies of all things relating to you but is there a “delete all about me” thing? if not why not, I’m pretty sure the UK Gov information commisioner uses this forum, I DEMAND ANSWERS NOW!

nealglover
    Free Member

Oh, has that got your attention CRC?

I doubt it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Chain Reaction Cycles – Unsubscribing from emails’ is closed to new replies.