Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Center parcs Whinfell Forest Question
  • wors

This is good a place to ask as any 😀

Is there a normal swimming pool too, to get some lengths in without hordes of kids everywhere?

Thanks

natrix
    Free Member

center parcs, get some lengths in……. fnar fnar 😆

dragon
    Free Member

No, well not as I remember it a few years ago.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    marcus7
    Free Member

The upper pool is generally much quieter but not so big, go in the early evening when its quieter and you should be fine, they do close it off for proper swimming but i’m not sure of the times. the upper outdoor pools are often quieter because people don’t realise that they are heated and nice and warm and not obvious to get to. The pools aren’t really designed for swimming as such i’m afraid. Oh and yes there are “hordes of kids” which is surprising for a family holiday park… 😀

GrahamS

What marcus7 said – there are quieter “boring” pools for the adults but I doubt you’ll be doing many lengths in them.

Plenty of other activities though if you just want some exercise

geoffj

Just join the other hordes of tattooed wannabe middle managers running jogging wobbling around the perimeter road 😀

mrchrispy

The only thing you have to do at winfell is get out and ride great dun fell. It’s a horrible horrible hill.
    Everything else is optional

MoreCashThanDash

And don’t try and have sex in one of the family cubicles…..

mos

I was going to post exactly what marcus7 did. Spookily, my name is also marcus, but I am number 11.

marcus7
    Free Member

Don’t worry us single digit versions are full of glitches… 8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Center parcs Whinfell Forest Question’ is closed to new replies.