Viewing 19 posts - 321 through 339 (of 339 total)
  • Celibacy……….
  • Bumhands
    Free Member

"Thankfully i have a wife who i met when i was 15, is sexier 20yrs later than she has ever been, has given me two kids and woke me up for sex this morning before i went to work." TheLittlestHobo.

Nob!

Karinofnine

I'm single and female (and old). I like it.

I spent years looking for a life partner to work with, live with, play with, love and cry with. What I found was men to fight with. Oh dear, that sounds bitter doesn't it? Didn't mean to be, that's just how it was. I have a dog and four bicycles now, I am a happy woman.

Anyway, I like people and I would love to make some new bike-riding friends. If finances permit I will come along.

cinnamon_girl

Karin – ygm.

iDave
    Free Member

the bike and car to say I've made it in life.

that's very, very funny

cinnamon_girl

OK folks. Aleigh and I obviously appreciate that this is a real gamble and it could of course fall flat on its face!

It is not intended to be a cattle market, it's an event for like-minded single people to ride together, do some social networking, make new friends and, most importantly, have a laugh 😀

So … what would be really useful is an idea of who is coming, purely so as we can split into groups as necessary. My e-mail is in my profile so if you prefer to reply directly, that's fine. Equally, if you have any questions, or indeed any sensible suggestions, let me know.

I may appear as a gobby female on here but in real life I'm totally different, as are most of the people I've met on Forum rides! Don't be shy! This is a great community and long may it continue.

The meet time will be 10.00 am to start riding at 10.30 am. I will post up more details nearer the time but you will need to purchase a day permit to ride at Swinley, price £2, and this can be bought online.

Martin's Heron is the nearest station, a couple of miles away. Bracknell is just off junction 3 of the M3.

We will ride in the morning, meet back at the Cafe for lunch, and then more riding in the afternoon for those that want it.

I will keep you up-to-date with trail conditions and naturally will recommend what bike, what tyres etc etc. Swinley is singlespeed friendly too.

Cheers.

cinnamon_girl and aleigh

cinnamon_girl

Just wondering whether to start a new thread, with a different title naturally 🙄

Trekster

Good luck c_g & aleigh 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Thank you Trekster, reckon we will need it 😯

Still waiting to hear when there's a Northern one!

cinnamon_girl

It's in the Bike Forum now so please use that for posts. Thank you!

4ndyB
    Free Member

Seen as it's a 430 mile round trip, I'll give it a miss.

However if anyone does one further oop North I'd be interested

Good luck y'all.

cinnamon_girl

Orangista – thank you, bit of a trek for you then! Perhaps you could "remind" the Northern folk, I would certainly be interested in a Peaks ride.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

the bike and car to say I've made it in life.

that's very, very funny

I think it was meant to be ironical 🙂

Just wondering whether to start a new thread, with a different title naturally

called: "Fed up with being celibate ? Try this!"

Trekster

Just wondering whether to start a new thread, with a different title naturally

called: "Fed up with being celibate ? Try this!"

Fancy a bit of a rough ride 😉

Diane
    Free Member

I'd be up for a Northern one 😀

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Edukator – Member
    To be a victim one must in some way suffer. I can assure you that fashion does not cause me any suffering Simon. I hope Hobo turns up too, even though he's taken, once the ladies have seen and talked with him they'll be in no state to consider lesser males apart from maybe me, and I'm taken too.

Posted 16 hours ago # Report-Post

Have we met??

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Bumhands – Member
    "Thankfully i have a wife who i met when i was 15, is sexier 20yrs later than she has ever been, has given me two kids and woke me up for sex this morning before i went to work." TheLittlestHobo.

Nob!

Bumhands, nice of you to miss out the rest of that post. I actually preceeded it by trying to suggest that those male riders who turn up may not be in such a good dating position as they think and ended it with a statement saying if i hadnt met my wife i dont know how i would manage to get some action these days.

Ok I was being a nob, happy now

Edukator
    Free Member

No Hobo but I've seen photos, smoking! 😉 Well I would anyway, if I were a girl or gay.

About the last place I'd be looking would be an MTB forum if I really were in pursuit of erotic adventure. Sign up for language classes, English literature or aerobics at a local college.

Edit: The male to female ratio in the aquagym club we share a pool with is 1 : 20!

Bumhands
    Free Member

Sorry Hobo – it was out of character for me call people names on here, and apologies for not quoting in full.

I just felt it wouldn't do much in the way of cheering up the celibate thread!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Chaps: if you want to meet some fit single ladies, go to: aerobics, pilates etc. Married ones are too busy to train. The presence of all that oestrogen makes you train harder.

Viewing 19 posts - 321 through 339 (of 339 total)

The topic ‘Celibacy……….’ is closed to new replies.