• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by ton.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CCTV for Sports Club
  • Coyote
    Free Member

The local sports club was turned over last week and as my lad plays rugby there I feel I should assist in making sure that if it happens again we can hopefully catch those responsible.

I’ve recommended a CCTV installation with a DVD recorder on site (hidden obviously) and remote access via the broadband. We’ve got a couple of installations round some of the remote sites but I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions of kit and approximate cost before I start researching.

Thanks in advance.

stumpy01

Depending on budget, have a look on ebuyer and Maplin. I have seen HDD recorder CCTV systems with remote access through the interweb for £300 and under.

Like this:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/sentient-500gb-4-channel-cctv-kit-with-2-bullet-cameras-857841

http://www.maplin.co.uk/swann-1tb-9-channel-cctv-kit-with-4-bullet-cameras-787997

Tempted to get something like this for the garage & home…

somouk
    Free Member

The maplin kits are quite good and is all you get from the low end installers really. Shop around for it though, you may find other suppliers slightly cheaper than maplin.

Generally speaking the money may be better spent on physical security to deter thieves in the first place as 9 times out of 10 the footage recovered isn’t usable in court is the bad guy has a hood/mask on.

Coyote
    Free Member

Anyone from the nightshift / resident STW Police Officers?

ton

coyote, I can sell you a suitable kit at trade prices.
    01132633500 daytime

Coyote
    Free Member

Ton, thanks for that. Would you mind if I rang you for advice? As a rugby league club, we aren’t awash with cash.

yourmywifenow
    Free Member

For remote access use IDMSS Lite very easy to use and you can view it on a laptop or smart phone and the App is free all you need is a static IP address

ton

coyote, no problem mate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CCTV for Sports Club’ is closed to new replies.