Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • CCTV advice
  • andyl
    Free Member

Long story…had to move out of our rental house last week as our landlords needed their house back. Agents are dicks anyway so just glad to get out. We are now living in our touring caravan on our farm while all this settles down which tbh just feels like a bit of a holiday and it’s nice to be rent free and on our own land. Bit warm though!

We have some wildlife cameras but have been thinking about a proper CCTV system for a while, partly for security, partly to watch the sheep during lambing. We have power and buildings so no problem installing one.

Some of the Swans with 4 cameras and thermal sensing etc look to be setting the baseline. Internet access is a must (we have internet on site) for remote access and alert when we are out.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Give CCTV Direct a shout. Really helpful and will advise what’s best. I got a 2 camera setup from them for a bit over £400 which I can grow if I feel the need. Decent 8k resolution cameras, work great at night, work via power over ethernet so only one cable to the camera and no need for separate power. Can view on smart device and even pay a subscription for a service (I’ve not bothered with that part).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘CCTV advice’ is closed to new replies.