Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CBD pillows
  • heebyjeeby

As an intermittently troubled sleeper having seen these advertised as the givers of perfect nights sleep just wondering if anybody had any experience of them or would it just be Cheech and Chong (wrong)

martymac

No idea, but i do use cbd capsules, initially to regulate my mood, but with the unintended side effects of zero pain in my leg, and my occasional skin problems seem to have cleared up too.
    I find, generally, that I’m easily woken at night, but since I’ve been using CBD it’s happening a little less.
    Not sure how a pillow would work tbh, but I literally don’t see any downsides to cbd in general.

heebyjeeby

CBD something I have never looked into at all.

I believe the pillow case has micro capsules which release tiny doses as you sleep (!) could all be some very good marketing spiel though

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tthew

I stared a thread on the subject of CBD a few weeks ago. Apparently sensible commentators said that because the products are largely unregulated there’s a chance traces of THC might remain putting you at risk of failing a drug driving wipe.

mrchrispy

Hands up who has ever had a drug driving wipe test!

buller…..buller……buller…..

tthew

Well no, I ‘ve not. In fact I’ve never even been stopped by the police in 30 years of driving but I think it’s a consequence that potential users should appreciate, even if the likelihood of detection is small. Consequence multiplied by likelihood is how risk is calculated, what is deemed acceptable is a question for the person who would feel the impact.

feckinlovebbq
    Free Member

@tthew. I think it was something Amir Englund wrote saying that (cant remember where I saw it)
    Its more a case of
    As THC is regulated but CBD is unregulated its not the chance that there might illegal levels of THC in your CBD product and more a far “higher” change there is bugger all CBD (or any other active substance) in there.

martymac

I get drug wiped regularly at work.
    Standard procedure for a professional driver, most transport companies do it.

alpin
    Free Member

I’ve tried various CDB strains with varying % of CDB. Honestly, other than giving you the idea that you’re getting high (smell and taste is usually OK) they do nothing compared to the real stuff.

If you want help sleeping try putting some lavender next to your pillow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CBD pillows’ is closed to new replies.