Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • C.B Radios 10:17
  • righog
    Free Member

Do people still use these ? ( truckers maybe ). I guess someone must use them as they still sell them.

I was wondering if a base unit in the car with a mobile one as well would be of any use at all. Or would a two way radio be better idea.

I was around when the craze first hit but never really got it, The modern equivalent would be randomly dialing mobile phone numbers and having a chat.

Just wondering really.

What a trucker might say[/url

uk cb radio site

wwaswas

It’s chat roulette without the fat blokes waving their todgers at you isn’t it?

flip
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at these for weeks and was going to buy one. It appears still popular , if niche.

Then I looked at radio ham which is very popular, it’s on my list of things to do.

righog
    Free Member

The last link wont work try again

google gave me this site

uk cb radio site

righog
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    It’s chat roulette without the fat blokes waving their todgers at you isn’t it?

Sounds like a line from a channel 5 commissioning editor 😀

I am in…

righog
    Free Member

I really know nothing about these, seems they are easy enough to get hold of still.

Maplins

footflaps

10.4 Rubber Duck, we got ourselves a Convoy!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY[/video]

wrightyson
    Free Member

A lot of the construction plant/haulage companies use them. Handy for site directions, traffic info etc.

Milkie
    Free Member

I’m looking at buying a 70’s car soon and a CB is a must! 😆

derek_starship
    Free Member

I had a Rotel 240 when I was 16. Bought it with my first month’s apprentice wage. Twas an awesome piece of kit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘C.B Radios 10:17’ is closed to new replies.