Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cat's Puking to Techno :)
  • onandon
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXQAp0m5nA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNNXQAp0m5nA[/video]

piemonster

Ok, the cat puking on the other cat forced a lol

parkesie
    Free Member

Chuckle

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wiggles
    Free Member

Chundercats!

[video]http://youtu.be/BJ6KNaf9zAc[/video]

mtbfix

Who films their cat being sick. Ours are scooped up and thrown out of the door as soon as I hear any sort of retching.

bearnecessities

Where’s the chuffing like button??!

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Ours are scooped up and thrown out of the door as soon as I hear any sort of retching.

You da man!

somafunk

Genius!.

jock-muttley
    Free Member

+ 1 to the ballistic flight path out the door of pre-vomitus cats, we have reaction times that would make a fighter pilot proud.

Dogs on the other hand are sneaky bar studs and creep off into corners for a ninja puke … Grrr

cbike
    Free Member

Funny but my Disgust reflex is obviously easily triggered. Had to abandon as feeling sick now.

enfht
    Free Member

I’m hooked.

Only yesterday I was wondering what the next big thing would be.

Davesport

Epic 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Who films their cat being sick.

More to the point – who collects lots of videos of other people’s cats being sick and compiles them into a (rather amusing) music video??!

spawnofyorkshire

More to the point – who collects lots of videos of other people’s cats being sick and compiles them into a (rather amusing) music video??!

I’m not sure what mind associated those two things together, but it’s bloody funny

lucien

Those are awesome…….

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Now THAT’s what the internets are for

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

+1 for instant feline puke detection and velocities eject of cat from house.

Our cat hurls in a strange way. He does all the retching, but then as the puke comes out, he backs away, kind of making the puke stay still whilst he moves. Strangely compelling to watch.

Of course the little blighter, if he is going to puke, will more than likely do it at night, so when I’m the first to come downstairs in bare feet…..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cat's Puking to Techno :)’ is closed to new replies.