Cat's Puking to Techno :)

Home Forum Chat Forum Cat's Puking to Techno :)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Cat's Puking to Techno :)
  • Premier Icon on and on
    Subscriber

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNXQAp0m5nA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNNXQAp0m5nA[/video]

piemonster

Ok, the cat puking on the other cat forced a lol

Premier Icon parkesie
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon wiggles
    Subscriber

Chundercats!

[video]http://youtu.be/BJ6KNaf9zAc[/video]

Premier Icon mtbfix
    Subscriber

Who films their cat being sick. Ours are scooped up and thrown out of the door as soon as I hear any sort of retching.

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

Where’s the chuffing like button??!

Ours are scooped up and thrown out of the door as soon as I hear any sort of retching.

You da man!

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber
    jock-muttley

+ 1 to the ballistic flight path out the door of pre-vomitus cats, we have reaction times that would make a fighter pilot proud.

Dogs on the other hand are sneaky bar studs and creep off into corners for a ninja puke … Grrr

cbike

Funny but my Disgust reflex is obviously easily triggered. Had to abandon as feeling sick now.

enfht

I’m hooked.

Only yesterday I was wondering what the next big thing would be.

Premier Icon Davesport
    Subscriber

Epic 😀

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Who films their cat being sick.

More to the point – who collects lots of videos of other people’s cats being sick and compiles them into a (rather amusing) music video??!

Premier Icon spawnofyorkshire
    Subscriber

More to the point – who collects lots of videos of other people’s cats being sick and compiles them into a (rather amusing) music video??!

I’m not sure what mind associated those two things together, but it’s bloody funny

lucien

Those are awesome…….

Now THAT’s what the internets are for

Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

+1 for instant feline puke detection and velocities eject of cat from house.

Our cat hurls in a strange way. He does all the retching, but then as the puke comes out, he backs away, kind of making the puke stay still whilst he moves. Strangely compelling to watch.

Of course the little blighter, if he is going to puke, will more than likely do it at night, so when I’m the first to come downstairs in bare feet…..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Cat's Puking to Techno :)’ is closed to new replies.