Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Catlike Leaf
  • zippykona

Anyone use one, is it at the cooler or hotter end of the spectrum?

williamnot
    Free Member

I have one, its light and very well vented. i am a sweaty git and it keeps me pretty cool

Tracey

I bought one from Halfords, paid £17 for it. Its a far better fit than the Giro Zar that I smashed but not as comfy as my Specialized Tactic and doesn’t look as good.

nuke

Love mine…light, airy, comfy with decent coverage. The main accolade is that if i broke it, id by the same again

iain1775
    Free Member

yes, had one for well over a year and yes, its very well vented, and comfortable

dragon
    Free Member

I really like mine, much better than the cheap and nasty Bell I have for commuting, and nearly as good as the UVEX roadie helmet I have which was double the price.

atlaz
    Free Member

Don’t have their MTB helmet but the whisper road helmet is light, very well vented and seems quite good at absorbing the odd knock. I bought another one today after doing this at lunch time:

Backwards onto the road at about 25kmph with my head still inside it.

benp1

Blimey, looks like it did a good job protecting your head!!

rhayter

My Leaf saved my head pretty well in a spill. Very well vented, light and great value for money.

atlaz
    Free Member

Yeah and surprisingly, no ill effects. My back, shoulder and leg are killing me but my head is okay

molgrips
    Free Member

Got one. Comfy, not sure how well ventilated it is. Don’t feel hot but seemed to be sweaty, but that could be down to the pad arrangement.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Had one for the last year, is my summer trail helmet, Well vented and a sensible weight for all day rides

zippykona

Ordered one ,the bug mesh will be a big bonus. Flies in helmet is nearly as bad as helmet in fly.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Catlike Leaf’ is closed to new replies.