Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cathkin Braes (Glasgow) open?
  • leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Just wounding if the Commonwealth trails at Cathkin Braes are open to the public yet?

taggart303
    Free Member

I was up that way today, the trails are nowhere near ready but you get a good impression of what they’ll be like. Looks like it’ll be a nice little trail once finished.

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Is it worth the trip over from the west end?

It’s there or carron valley.

taggart303
    Free Member

Sorry, i wouldn’t recommend making a special trip for it just now. Be best to wait a few months till its done.

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Thanks mate, CV it is then.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Lee give us a shout if you want to go to CV – I’m about and had a great day at GT today to whet the appetite 🙂

Johnbot
    Free Member

Couple of months? I’d give it 6 -8 to be near complete, considering the weather we are about to be hit with and the rate that they are moving already. Pretty gutted about some of the route as it ploughs over some decent bits. Iv’e been round it a lot as it’s my local and it looks like it will be a pretty decent wee course depending on what they use as a finish layer

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Hey Dan, planning on going up early, around 8/9 – have to be back in town for lunch. I could pick you up on the way? Text me on 07974 77one66one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cathkin Braes (Glasgow) open?’ is closed to new replies.