Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Casual shirts
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Stick to casual, untucked. A collar if it’s work related maybe.

That’s what I’m after. Casual with a collar. And preferably a decent fit.

molgrips
    Free Member

Never tuck a shirt into denim

Unless you’re Swedish or German.

funkmasterp

The last shirt thread was full of people deriding me for not tucking in whereas this one appears to be full of kindred spirits. Not understanding the collar reference though, don’t all shirts (bar grandad shirts) have a collar?

People who tuck shirts in to jeans are not to be trusted in my experience. Denim shirts can work if they are well worn and never, ever paired with other denim. Double denim is the devil

footflaps

All my casual short sleeve shirts are bad ass climber types, Arcteryx, Rab, North Face, Decathlon etc. Wear them for work (untucked) with bad ass climber shorts and bad ass climber approach shoes…

CountZero

to be worn tucked out

That’s really tucked up!

People who tuck shirts in to jeans are not to be trusted in my experience. Denim shirts can work if they are well worn and never, ever paired with other denim. Double denim is the devil

Well, I’m quite happy wearing a denim jacket with jeans, and I’d wear a western-style denim shirt with black or very dark indigo jeans over a tee shirt; I see plenty of younger people wearing denim jeans and jackets, who clearly couldn’t give a toss about what fashionistas have to say on the matter, but triple or quadruple denim is verboten! Too much Status Quo going on there!

funkmasterp

No zero, no. Double denim is only okay if you’re a member of B’Witched. Are you a member of B’Witched?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Clause 4 applies here.

4. THOU SHALT NEVER, EVER, WEAR PANTALOONS DE NIMES.
    When you have progressed beyond fondling girls in the back seats of cinemas, you can stop wearing jeans. Wear fabrics appropriate to your age, and, who knows, you might even get a quick fumble in your box at the opera.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Casual shirts’ is closed to new replies.