Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Castelli Gabba reflective material
  • rascal
    Free Member

The reflective piping on the back around the bottom edge and the pockets of my not-inexpensive Gabba is peeling off making it look a bit tatty and more crucially not reflective anymore. Not been put through the wash at all – handwashed when needed. Not even got that wet very often and dried out properly when it has, so surprised this has happened. Hardly a disaster but wondered if this has happened to anyone else…

bigwatts
    Free Member

I Have a couple. The one is nearly 2 years old and the other about 1 year old. They are my go to jersey/jacket for most weather apart from the extremes of hot and cold England. The wife just chucks them in the wash with everything else. No special treatment. Both look as good as the day i bought them which is weird as most of my road clothes look tatty quickly with how many miles I do. The reflective is still in tact and still reflective.

rascal
    Free Member

Cheers BW – I wonder why mine’s turned crap then. I tend to look my kit so with yours being ok after so many times in the wash mine might be a bit duff. Have emailed Castelli to ask if this is normal – not holding my breath though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Castelli Gabba reflective material’ is closed to new replies.