Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Cascadia – Danny MacAskill's latest
  • sirromj

Scorchio!

MoreCashThanDash

I really don’t like heights, and that video really didn’t help.

Amazing though.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

That jump in to the sea must have really hurt, surely ?

Wookster

Wow!!!!! Such an amazing rider!!!!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Outstanding. Jump off the cliff at the end looks quite tight, a meter short and its a big problem.

I can only watch these as I know he’s OK. I could not possibly watch him do it live.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Great little film.Excellent closing scene,as someone else mentioned that must have hurt dropping into the sea from that height?

joelowden

Class..

medoramas
    Free Member

I can’t even bunny hop properly… 😕

Pigface
    Free Member

Some of the drop off are huge, his poor knees 😆

You think you have seen it all then he does that, nerves of steel.

Macavity
    Free Member
    munrobiker
    Free Member

Apparently on the last bit he over rotated and smacked face first into the water. That must’ve smarted.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

The key appeal to this video (and the Ridge for that matter) is that they are stunning to watch even without the riding. That’s a big reason why Danny’s videos usually stand out (and why Drop and Roll didn’t).

Awesome

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I really disliked Imaginate as I thought it was too gimmicky- it all detracted from the riding, and to me he shows his imagination by seeing riding opportunities in and on everyday obstacles, not overgrown toy tanks.

Saving this for a chromecast onto the big TV tonight, though I’ve seen seconds of it as it’s filled my FB timeline…

Macavity
    Free Member

karlp
    Free Member

Yes, great video, but Danny (if you read these posts) pls less of the stuff where if it were to go wrong you’d be dead, suffice to say matey you’d be missed by more than your loving genetic family.
    I’d hate to think that me & my kids enjoying your vids was encouraging you to push the boundaries further & further.
    You (& your team) have imagination, style & flow in spades, I think this is what sets your vids apart.
    A small request from a scared old git!

Macavity
    Free Member

Macavity
    Free Member

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Cascadia – Danny MacAskill's latest’ is closed to new replies.