Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Carter – Leeds
  • gravity-slave
    Free Member

Anyone going to see Carter USM at the Leeds Academy this Friday? Cud and Frank and Walters supporting.

I’ve got tickets and really excited.

No one else I know was interested or could make it, which takes the edge off a bit, but a good old sing along will cheer me up!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3qwP6zHSc[/video]

soobalias
    Free Member

first proper gig i went to was Carter supported by the frank and walters

have fun.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Ta, I sure will! I’m a big fan, even had a Jimbob haircut in about ’92/3 and popped up stagediving in the Bloodsports for All video, filmed at a gig I was at!

Northwind

Going to see them at King Tuts in Glasgow tomorrow- a venue so small that Abdoujaparov could play it :mrgreen: And it’s going to be blinding. Did have tickets for Brixton as well but once they announced the Glasgow gig changed plans.

“we can split, and then reform”

ittaika
    Free Member

carter? no way!

and at king tuts too – must head down and see if there are any tickets left.

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Ahhhhhhhh, how did I not know this. Slinks off to see if there’s any tix left!!

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

SOLD OUT! 😥

Touts it is.

sc-xc

I saw them at Goldwins in Brum – it was filmed for Snub TV…remember that show ?

doh
    Free Member

i too will be trying to get a ticket from the touts at tuts tonight 🙁

Northwind

Glasgow- bloody good. No Music That Nobody Likes or Jon Fat Beast. Prince in a Pauper’s Grave still sounds incredible. Les seemed a wee bit disconnected though but the tape player was bang on form 😉 Also, nice to get down the front without being crushed by a thousand fat sweaty blokes like at the Brixton shows.

Oh- a small favour? If anyone sees them on the rest of the tour, and knows their Frank and Walters, could you ID the first song of the set for me? I’d never heard of them before, it was all good but that song was ace.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Carter – Leeds’ is closed to new replies.