Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • cars
  • mrmo
    Free Member

Bare with me on this, it is cycling related.

Trains all have bright yellow fronts for high viz reasons, and workers wear orange high viz…

If you look at most road work vehicles they are covered in reflectives/ high viz.

So…

Should all cars be high viz? if we assume the road is a dangerous enviroment then shouldn’t all cars be in high viz colours, reflectives etc?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Bregante

Have you really thought this one through? 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

trail_rat
    Free Member

cars are not dangerous – the absent minded gimboids driving them are- perhaps they should be painted fluorecent yellow and have hi viz strips stuck to them.

mrmo
    Free Member

Have you really thought this one through?

the number of times i see silver cars being driven with no lights in fog!

Is a car a tool for getting from a to b or a penis extension?

D0NK

well everytime someone argues cyclists should be hi-vized up I’m tempted to go with this line. Would it actually make a significant difference long term tho? hi viz stands out (in the right conditions) coz it’s different from the standard drab dark colours. If hi viz was everywhere then it wouldn’t stand out anymore.

samuri
    Free Member

drivers should certainly be forced to wear helmets since inside their car is the most common place for serious head injuries to take place.

antigee

cars now have day time running lights so other car drivers can filter out sh1t like peds and cyclists and really concentrate on pulling out of junctions fast

this is my favourite story local to me in Melbourne Aus

http://progress-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/kew-cop-urges-kids-urged-to-don-vests/

– incidentally the trams here are grey weigh 38tonnes + and people drive into them quite often despite there predictable movements

5thElefant
    Free Member

drivers should certainly be forced to wear helmets since inside their car is the most common place for serious head injuries to take place.

An 8″ spike coming out of the steering column would work better.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cars’ is closed to new replies.