Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Carron Valley
  • Alcopop
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the trails are open ?
    no ice or snow

rockthreegozy
    Free Member
    BoardinBob

Looks ok?

No, that's just a generic message following the trail re-building.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    geoffj

Mate was there earlier this week. All good apparently.

DickBarton

All fine…was slushy on Thursday and Thursday night it was fine…no snow since then but cold…I'm guessing the actual trail will be fine but the shadier spots and 'hollows' might have a wee bit ice on them…would be fine for riding through…

DickBarton

All fine…was slushy on Thursday and Thursday night it was fine…no snow since then but cold…I'm guessing the actual trail will be fine but the shadier spots and 'hollows' might have a wee bit ice on them…would be fine for riding through…

Alcopop
    Free Member

Thanks all i had checked the FC site but as Boardinbob says just a generic message

flyingfox
    Free Member

We tried on Friday and it was pure ice. Gave up.

bigG
    Free Member

Was up yesterday in the rain and all the trails were clear of ice and snow. Bit of slushy ice on the fireroads but otherwise ok.

organic355
    Free Member

I was up yesterday and it was fine, if not a little wet.

Tiny bit of ice/slush on the fire roads as bigG says, but nothing to worry about.

There was a bit of ice/slush at the bottom of the fist rock garden on Cannonball run, but just dont break and you will be fine

As an aside I must say I am impressed with the changes. They could have made Kelpies staircase a little more technical, and only had the one chicken run round it but the rest of the changes to East Dubh and the Runway are excellent. Much more fast flowing than before, and thank god they got rid of most of the double jumps on the runway. Its very smooth with some nice drop offs, good stuff.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Carron Valley’ is closed to new replies.