Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Carrera Subway Zero singlespeed. £199.99!
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Time to get the knuckle dusters out?

sheldona
    Free Member

I’m struggling to find a reason not to Peter! Either that or report it as theft?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Elfinsafety

My outrage bus is parked outside your counter-outrage bus depot and is preparing to smash your back doors in!

Literally and metaphorically.

😈

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think you’re being very laid back about it to be fair mate. I’d have probably ‘gone postal’ by now!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Be’ave yourself you’ll do yourself a mischief, thinking that much.

It’s a pair of tyres. It’s out of order that the person hasn’t sent them. Beyond that, it’s between Tollah and the drinkmoreport.

ton – Member

tollah, get intouch if he dont send em………….i will go round and gently persuade him to sort it…………

Ooh Ton you’re so butch! 🙄

What tyres for an internet hardman?

singlespeedstu

Beyond that, it’s between Tollah and the drinkmoreport.

So why are you butting in then. 🙄

DMP just send ‘tollah’s money back if you’re having problems getting the tyres posted.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So why are you butting in then

Because someone said something diproportionately nasty.

What’s it got to do with you? 😉

singlespeedstu

Nothing.

But I’m glad that this thread keeps getting bumped back to the top so people can see what a tw4t DMP’s being.

eth3er
    Free Member

Maybe he’s away and asked a neighbour friend to post it; the neighbour friend being very busy (what, with kids/work/gym/volleyball practice/knitting group/yoga/silversmiths class/dogs/work do/preparing for the meeting with Jim in marketing/taking back the manolos – gorgeous but too small) hadn’t had had time to post it till earlier this afternoon. What!? It’s possible.

LimboJimbo

That Decathlon SS is down to £54.99 on their website for those that are interested. Looks proper retro value, it’s got a quill stem and everything!! Whack on some STX and it’d be like I was fifteen again.

firestarter
    Free Member

drinkmoreport if your having problems getting to the postie i can pick them up from you and post them to sheldon for you, im in leeds

sheldona
    Free Member

Thanks Mick 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

No probs mate 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Maybe he’s away and asked a neighbour friend to post it; the neighbour friend being very busy (what, with kids/work/gym/volleyball practice/knitting group/yoga/silversmiths class/dogs/work do/preparing for the meeting with Jim in marketing/taking back the manolos – gorgeous but too small) hadn’t had had time to post it till earlier this afternoon. What!? It’s possible.

It is. It is. But the knee-jerking lynch mob on here won’t have considered that, will they?

Look at Bulb-End being all helpful! 😀

firestarter
    Free Member

I am aren’t I 🙂

singlespeedstu

Over a month to post two tyres…

And some of you are trying to make excuses for him. 🙄

Come on DMP sort this out or the tollah will be even more grumpy than he normaly is.

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

Hello All

Right, first up, the tyres have been posted today and will be with SA on Monday. I’m also going to give you/SA a full refund for your troubles. I’m not going to spell it out on a public forum as to why i’ve not got around to posting them, and yes, 6 odd weeks is far to long to wait for something, but lets just say i’ve got alot on right now.

Have a good weekend. 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well there you go. Try to give folk the benefit of the doubt, I say.

sheldona
    Free Member

Just got back from holiday on Sat and picked up the tyres from the PO this morning, no refund but tbh all I wanted was one or the other. Thanks for finally getting round to posting them, all you had to do was to email me and let me know what was going on, I would have understood if there was a problem.

eth3er
    Free Member

Reluctantly putting the pitchfork down.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Carrera Subway Zero singlespeed. £199.99!’ is closed to new replies.