• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by RicB.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Carpettrackworld! – Leeds
  • spacehopper

looking to get a new carpet fitted in our attic, as well as the two flights of stairs and the landing in between..

have already had carpetright in to give us a quote..

does anyone have any recommendations for any good independant suppliers in Leeds?

help me, Carpettrackworld, you’re my only hope..

Thanks! 😀

jaylittle
    Free Member

Not the same store but used these guys before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=carpets%20direct&rlz=1C1GCEU_en___GB819&oq=carpets+direct&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4623j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=vss&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=53776935,-1735566,7388&tbm=lcl&rldimm=3513577541561262481&ved=2ahUKEwjxnLqivN7gAhVqThUIHRcDCx0QvS4wAHoECAIQIg&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10#rlfi=hd:;si:3513577541561262481;mv:!1m2!1d53.847340599999995!2d-1.0518269999999998!2m2!1d53.4243483!2d-2.5384289;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:10

ads678

I’ve used carpet co opposite  cost co, leathley road i think, a couple of times and they’ve been pretty cheap and quick to fit.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

KD Carpets have a few branches and a couple in Leeds. I’ve used them (Harrogate) and they’ve been pretty good.

scuttler

Leeds? Carpets?

And if you enjoyed that there’s more mullet than Grimsby docks at https://www.youtube.com/user/mikescarpetsvideo/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

LOL, I remember those adverts 🙂

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

avoid mike at all costs, i stopped their a couple of years ago, the shop was an absolute dump, leaking roof, dirty floor, musty smell and water damaged/dirty carpets..

Factory Flooring Outlet ravesnthorpe are good and scottie who fits carpets is a fellow mtb’er

spacehopper

thanks for the replies everyone! got a busy weekend of carpet shopping ahead now..

I did post yesterday… but it doesnt seem to have added the post!

I remember those adverts too… and the shop is only just down the road from us..!
    I think the shop has had a big refurb recently.. and the carpet business in there now isnt run by ‘mike’ anymore.. though we wont be using them!

scuttler

Just for the avoidance of doubt I’ve never bought a carpet from, nor been inside Mike’s Carpets. However being a child of the 80s my brain is hard wired for the words Leeds and Carpets. “Three-ninety-nine, Two-ninety-nine, One-ninety-nine a square yard”.

Cowman

Get ours from Guiseley carpets everytime.

Not a bad word to say about them

RicB

Have used Simply Carpets and Beds in horsforth for >10 years. Good selection, prices and excellent fitters. Their Karndean fitter is a genius

They also let you take the samples home for a week, which means you can look at colours etc in different lights.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Carpettrackworld! – Leeds’ is closed to new replies.