Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • careful stw – you may implode. Damon Albarn v. Top Gear
  • Pook
    johndoh
    Free Member

Ohh shit, I like him, I like Top Gear. What do I do?

iamsporticus
    Free Member

I remember the apologies coming the other way after this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17946838

Oh hang on……………………..

stavromuller
    Free Member

I seem to recall that Argentinians call the Falklands “Las Malvinas”, so it would appear that the insult may have been pointed out to the offended locals in order for them to become so enraged.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Pook we have pretty much done this already.

As per @iam’s link the Argentinians are hardly blameless in similar circumstances and the mayor of the town where Top Gear where filming apologised for the vehicles being stoned by a mob.

RustySpanner

The only way for this to end well is if Albarn beats Clarkson to death with Hammond, then May steps in and kills Albarn, before renouncing right wing politics and dedicating his life to the reintroduction of the Honda Cub to the UK.

As per @iam’s link the Argentinians are hardly blameless in similar circumstances

Of course, that well known maxim, ‘Two wrongs make a right’.
    How could I have forgotten that?

and the mayor of the town where Top Gear where filming apologised for the vehicles being stoned by a mob.

They missed Clarkson and damaged a 928 – I’d be apologising too.

kayak23

To be fair, with or without this latest desperate attention seeking, he is what Damon called him. Funny at times though…
    Crazy world…

Albarn is b/end – who can’t sing

Tracker1972
    Free Member

How could BE11 END be an insult to anyone other than the driver of the car?

jamj1974

Clarkson behaves like an absolute cock onscreen so I’m with Damon. Also Damon writes much better songs…

jamj1974

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

You traitor – you know he worships you! 🙂

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Albarn is still in paddy about being dumped by Justine Frischmann. He hasn’t written a good song since.

Albarn is still in paddy about being dumped by Justine Frischmann. He hasn’t written a good song since

Or before…

isto
    Free Member

Still maintain he writes/has written some good songs. I especially think some of the Gorillaz tunes are decent. Also he isn’t a homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist c**t….. unlike Mr Clarkson.

project
    Free Member

Albran named after a breakfast cereal looks to earn some press and media points by saying sorry for, world famous, well likes, educated and sometimes politically incorrect Mr Clarkson and mates.

jamj1974

I’m afraid Albarn has written some great tunes – you may not like them but technically judged they are good…

Luckily for me Iike them as well!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not really a dilemma for the STW fashionistas. If it was Morrisey…..

boxelder

Nothing to do with Argentina etc, but I agree with Damon. Even if JC didn’t ****t on about cyclists or anyone else not like him, he’s still a c0ck.

andyl
    Free Member

The Be11end plate could go on Albarns car as far as I am concerned…

aracer
    Free Member

Clarkson behaves like an absolute cock onscreen

You make it sound like it’s an act.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘careful stw – you may implode. Damon Albarn v. Top Gear’ is closed to new replies.