Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cardinham woods trail centre , the best blue in England?
  • geologist
    Free Member

So Im back from Cardinham woods, and wow, the blue trail is superb! Even the uphills have flow. There are level parts of the trail where you dont have to pedal for what seems a long time. An amazing job done by the builders.
    It pisses all over the blue at the FOD, and dare I say it, even Glentress blue.

And to top it all off, the young lady who works in the cafe is a goddess 🙂

Defo the best blue trail in the uk, that ive ridden anyway. 😉 Im trying to find more reasons to come back to Cornwall with work again now.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

It is fun and only 30 minutes from my house..20 mins from my work

w1zard
    Free Member

Couldn’t agree more – they’ve really done a great job with the terrain they had to work with.

That bermy-loopy downhill bit is great fun!

Definitely booking in another trip there (and the cafe) 🙂

Rosss
    Free Member

Funny that, i’ve just got off the phone to my brother who has just got back from Cardinham too. You must have seen him!
    It’s a great place, I didn’t expect much but I love it, it’s flowy and great fun considering the amount of climbing – Similar to my local Follow the dog really.

geologist
    Free Member

Are you a brummie? I chatted to a brummie and his mate 🙂 living in newquay they said.

geologist
    Free Member

Edit – you just answered that 😉

Rosss
    Free Member

Haha he really cant help but stand out – Poor chap!

geologist
    Free Member

Small world eh!

Rosss
    Free Member

Tell me about it – He did mention a certain girl in the cafe but I havent been in the cafe so I wouldn’t know.

orena45

Great fun on a CX bike too 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cardinham woods trail centre , the best blue in England?’ is closed to new replies.