Carbon road wheels, Mavic Heliums, Bontrager race x lite mtb wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Carbon road wheels, Mavic Heliums, Bontrager race x lite mtb wheels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Carbon road wheels, Mavic Heliums, Bontrager race x lite mtb wheels
  • Leigh

Dura ace hubs laced with flat bladed spokes onto super lite 38mm carbon rims
    20/24 hole spokes I think. Good condition with carbon braking surfaces. Have conti sprinter front and competition rear tubs glued on £300

50 mm matrix carbon tub wheels. Have had the stickers removed so are plain carbon wheels with red hubs. Light use but have got glue on the rims £230

Mavic helium tub wheels. Have had light use and are in very good condition
    Are fitted with conti sprinter tubs £145

Bontrager race x lite mtb wheels 26″ include tubeless valves, good condition with good bearings £165

Can also put 10spd cassettes on all of the wheels if needed.

all are in Lincoln but can post at cost

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

Are those Bonty wheels centrelock or six bolt? Are they the TLR X Lite like these?

http://bontrager.com/model/11069

Leigh

They are the slightly earlier model of the same wheels. They are the tubeless ready with rim strips and valves fitted.
    They are standard qr.
    I have 2 pairs but I am keeping one set but have a set of each 6 bolt and centre lock.
    I was going to sell the 6 bolt ones but can keep either

withersea

Might be interested in the heliums, have you got any pics please? And the matrix wheels as well

Leigh

Will get some pics of both sorted out for you

oli2001

pics of the heliums too please, if still available? @yahoo.co.uk">ianoliphant2001@yahoo.co.uk
    cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Carbon road wheels, Mavic Heliums, Bontrager race x lite mtb wheels’ is closed to new replies.