Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Carbon eXotic forks from CarbonCycles….anybody used them?
  • SiB
    Free Member

Was just going to press the buy button on a pair of carboh exotic rigid forks from CarbonCycles but thought I best see if anybody has any experiences of these, either negative or positive, before committing to buy?

yunki
    Free Member

Love mine – thrash it probably much harder than I should with no worries or complications..
    It’s a bit more compliant than some similar forks, which I personally find to be a very good thing..

From what I understand, the same fork is also rebranded and sold for a much higher price

scotroutes

Exotic Cycles = White Bros = SuperStar = Many others.

The question has been asked before and the response has always been “they’re good”. They’d better be – I have some on my El Mariachi!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

m8 had a set, worked fine but sold them on here, as he decided rigid’s weren’t for him.

scaredypants

Had mine about 3yr now. I’m about 14.5 stone, FWIW.
    Only ride on muddy xc routes though, no jumpy akshun etc

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Got a pair on my Genesio io-brilliant for the money and absorb a fair bit of trail buzz. Alloy steerer on mine.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yep used them in the past as have a lot of guys that I ride with. No one has died as of yet.

SiB
    Free Member

Thanks, its good to buy with confidence!

Northwind

Mine were spot on, Scotroute has ’em now… Not the lightest or the stiffest but suited me perfectly. They weren’t babied but never seemed at all bothered. (got some funny looks putting it on the uplift at innerleithen though)

mrmoofo

On my roadrat …
    Spot on, and do what they were meant to do.

verses

I’ve been running a set on my Genesis Altitude for about 3 years, they get lots of use and have taken some pretty harsh knocks without (touch wood) any bother what so ever 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Carbon eXotic forks from CarbonCycles….anybody used them?’ is closed to new replies.