Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • carbon bars…
  • hilldodger
    Free Member

..recommend me some please 🙂

Broard spec is: low riser (15-20mm), medium width (680-700mm), less than £100, wheels (mostly) on ground riding, fancy finish a bonus 😀

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Ragley Wiser bars? 720mm I think, so a bit out but definitely have a fancy finish.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Haven’t seen those, time to google 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep i was just about to say ragley wiser bars….saw them in the mbuk mag (shhh)

matthew_h
    Free Member

Easton Haven Carbon bars are due soon. 711mm and low rise. Will be around the £100 mark

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

Do you want new one or happy with second hand?
    I have some easton carbon bars that I don’t use 685mm low rise cant remember which ones they are at the moment.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Do you want new one or happy with second hand?

Hadn’t thought about s/h to be honest, used carbon parts give me ‘the fear’ but may be interested….

geetee1972
    Free Member

medium width (680-700mm)

Haven’t you heard, medium width is the new narrow. 700-730mm is the new medium and 730-780mm is the new wide!

topgunsteve
    Free Member

Got some Easton MonkeyLite DH bars, a bit out at 711 and have a high rise, didn’t notice the high rise though. CRC selling for £69 instead of £119 so grabbed a bargain. Really nice finish!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=47037

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

it came on the bike but was far to narrow for me so swapped it for something wider

argyle
    Free Member

wisers are lovely but can be flexed by hand….both a good and a bad thing depending on what floats yer tugboat

bent_udder
    Free Member

Truvativ Noirs – I have a pair on my singlespeed for when it’s running rigid forks. They’re lovely.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Ragley Carbon Carnegie.

I’ve 3 sets of Carneigies (1 x carbon) and I love em for their perfect angles and fit.

And all for less than £100
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=48240

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘carbon bars…’ is closed to new replies.