Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Carbon 29er forks
  • Picto
    Free Member

Contemplating some rigid carbon 29er forks. Need to be for 1 1/8 straight steerer.

Niners are nice but too expensive. On one carbon monocoque’s are my favoured choice but not available non tapered.

Anything else out there? Looked at chinese ones but all seem to have tapered steerers.

Wanting monocoque ones and not the exotic type. Any wisdom to be shared?

scotroutes

I read to the last line thinking “Exotic”….

Candodavid
    Free Member

DT Swiss

takisawa2

X-Lite (if you can run a 15mm front wheel).

Northwind

I’ve got a set of Hylixes on mine, scary light- full carbon with no metal reinforcement- but they’ve been great.

seanthesheap
    Free Member

I have some niners to be rid of if you’re interested, not had much use so in good nick.

Picto
    Free Member

Hi seanthesheap. How much rou thinking re the niners. Colour and steerer length woud be use ful too please.

Thanks for the other ideas. Dt seem too expensive. Cannot see the hilix on ebay anymore. Did have a look for those. Also looked at the synchros too but again pricey.

gee
    Free Member

Sean – also interested in your forks – could you send me some details and pics to georgebudd1 AT gmail.com?

Thanks

GB

Stiggy

Kinesis?

Nipper99
    Free Member

also interested in the niners if the other two don’t take them – email in profile.

seanthesheap
    Free Member

Colour is black / nude carbon, steerer is 17.5 cm non tapered, £150 posted. Will sort pic & send to interested parties soon.

rewski
    Free Member

white bros rock solids or syncros fls, nice but ££££

Nipper99
    Free Member

I’ll give you the £150 plus postage if the op etc does’nt want them subject to pics, ta.

Picto
    Free Member

PMed seanthesheap.

seanthesheap
    Free Member

Forks sold, Cheers Picto.

Picto
    Free Member

Many thanks seanthesheap.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Carbon 29er forks’ is closed to new replies.