• This topic has 41 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by bruk.
Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Burgled last night!! Car tracking devices?
  • poolman
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about the burglary.

House opposite me in a small q northern village where there has not been a crime for years. House had every security feature going. Thieves just threw a brick through the window and got what they wanted, it was a targeted theft. In and out in 5mins. They had recycled it before.

bruk

Used to have an Audi S3 and did get rid of it partly due to a friend’s experience with their S1. She initially had it stolen from her forcibly by 2 people grabbing her when she got out of her car at home and stealing her handbag. It was recovered and then, both her S1 and her husbands Octavia VRS were nicked by someone breaking into the house. S1 recovered again but the Octavia last seen heading into the Mersey Tunnel and never recovered.

My wife was then nervous about driving it anywhere remotely dodgy. Given we live in a rural location it was the ideal car for country roads and I do miss it. However I don’t think I’d want it back if it had been nicked and thrashed either.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Burgled last night!! Car tracking devices?’ is closed to new replies.