Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Car matts
  • Danno72
    Free Member

Where is a good place to get some good quality car matts at a reasonable price?

coatesy
    Free Member

Perservered with cheap ones for years, bought genuine ones from VW when I had my new van, they weren’t particularly expensive, but fitted perfectly, didn’t move around, and have seen nearly 10yrs use. Worth checking with your main dealer before buying cheapies.

seavers
    Free Member

https://www.valuecarmats.com

Get good reviews

Speshpaul

keep your old ones in the boot to stand on when you are getting changed post ride

nealglover
    Free Member

If you have a half decent car, and you want to sell it some time, get some decent fitted mats from the dealer.

Preferably rubber ones, that fit fully and don’t move around.
    They aren’t expensive compared to what they save you when you sell the car.

The only part of a car that’s pretty much impossible to make look like new when valeting for sale is the floor carpets when non fitted mats have been used.
    With fitted rubber mats from the dealer the carpet underneath looks like new without me even needing to clean it.

godzilla
    Free Member

Use discount code IWANTADEAL with valuecarmat.com and it knocks shed loads off, its almost PSA worthy.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Had very good service from carmats4u.com – well happy with their heavy duty rubber mats which still look like new after a year of general abuse.

househusband

Use discount code IWANTADEAL with valuecarmat.com and it knocks shed loads off, its almost PSA worth.

Thanks godzilla!

scaredypants

wow that place is cheap (ta, godzilla/seavers) – I just hope their matts are AWESOME!!

Danno72
    Free Member

Use discount code IWANTADEAL with valuecarmat.com and it knocks shed loads off, its almost PSA worthy.

Nice one godzilla just order some. Cheers for the code.

P20

Another thanks to Godzilla. Another set ordered. Under £12 instead of £20.

Northwind

Same here, and I didn’t even want any car mats!

And yep, old ones are great for getting changed in manky mountain biking carparks. Also really good for putting between bikes in the boot. Hurrah for mats!

PePPeR

Wow they are cheap! I just ordered a mat for the front of my van and a new set for my wifes Laguna and they came to less than £20.00!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Car matts’ is closed to new replies.