• This topic has 47 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Car leasing or purchase
  • ojom
    Free Member

I like Ling.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Alex

Crikey that web site is something else 😉 I was looking at buycar/broadspeed with PCP to replace my aging x-trail with something similar. 20,000 miles a year (3/4 of which are for work which I charge back to my LTD company but I don’t want to get involved with company leasing) put me off leasing but actually it’s pretty comparable with other stuff I’ve been looking at.

Really want to get something low mileage max 12 months old but main dealer prices are stupid and I don’t know enough (ie anything really) about cars to buy privately.

hora
    Free Member

Alex you CAN also ask for ‘best price’ and play with the metrix’s. I came across my deal on nationwide leasing (a sort of leasing compare).

Saying that 20k a year deal wouldn’t be cheap? Buy a Honda approved used diesel newshape Accord estate and be prepared to search >100mile radius for the ideal car.v.price IMO.

Crell
    Free Member

Cheap Merc estates on leasing? A guy over on the Merc forum has posted today about his new car being delivered £457.49 plus VAT a month for 36months 15K…………………not so cheap……………but OK for a C63 AMG estate

Tony can you point me to that thread? That sounds incredible. There must have been a big “deposit”?

I am not a web designer and marketeers may say Ling’s site is well constructed (hello Ling, nice stalking!) but my eyes keep telling my brain something different.

Now a marketeer would say run another or a number of sites to appeal to those who don’t want eye bleach, though I might put on some polarised Oakleys and dare to venture back there 🙂

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Digging up an old thread to state the bleeding obvious?

Business must be bad.

br
    Free Member

Yep, and the pal leasing the new 520d I mentioned on page one? He got laid off 2 months into his 48 month lease. Now if he’d have just listened and bought himself a 2-3 year old one instead…

br
    Free Member

beware SPAM, only activated to post…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Car leasing or purchase’ is closed to new replies.