Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Car camping kitchen and organiser for hatchback cars for trips
  • benthebiker12345
    Free Member

For my DT project I am designing and making a Car organiser and car camping kitchen for hatchback cars.If you have heard of Amdro kitchens my design will have similarities to their product but will be designed for hatchback cars.
    If you have a hatchback car and would use a boot camping kitchen product on biking trips
    Please could you answer some of my target market questions on this google form,it would be much appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiYBzyg1FAR6V-VOOwikQ7412EhcZGN7GrM3pM_YkjX2Molw/viewform?usp=sf_link

munrobiker
    Free Member

Your question “What appliances would you like my product to be able to incorporate out of the following:” only lets you pick one answer, is that right? It seems like something you’d want multiple answers for.

benthebiker12345
    Free Member

Alright thanks mate Ill change the form,thankyou for letting me know.

benthebiker12345
    Free Member
    Ambrose

Done 😃

BadlyWiredDog

Do you want people to be able to ‘see previous responses’ after filling in the survey. It just seems a little odd unless you want your data to be more or less public.

el_boufador

I made one of these a few years ago. Best thing I’ve ever made. Nice and simple, 3 drawers, lower one is deeper and fits bulky items like pans. Other drawers are narrower and partitioned to fit bits and bobs. Top folds out to make a sort of table thing. Camping Gaz chef fits perfectly on top.
    Everyone is very jealous, I feel like some kind of camping/DIY hero

lesgrandepotato

Aha! A box.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Done, goodluck. Be great to see this thread updated as your project progresses.

colournoise

Done. Good luck.

As a someone DT teacher, I too would be interested in seeing how this progresses.

benthebiker12345
    Free Member

Thanks for all the replies,you are all a big help,I will make sure to update this feed as I make progress

amplebrew

Just completed the questionnaire.

We have a Campal in my wife’s Caddy Maxi Life and it’s s fantastic bit of kit.

A hatchback or estate car version would be amazing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Car camping kitchen and organiser for hatchback cars for trips’ is closed to new replies.