Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Cape Epic Crash Video
  • robbo
    Free Member

Bit of a moaner but nice crash video…
    [video]http://vimeo.com/21828245[/video]

His videos from each stage are good too…

skiboy
    Free Member

Bit of a moaner you say 😯

this boy needs a massive MTFU……………………

druidh
    Free Member

The noise he was making made me think he’d broken something. The fact he got on the bike and carried on riding however. . . . .

anto164
    Free Member

haha, that’s hilarious.

ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh

doesn’t even stop moaning when he gets on the bike.. And come on, falling off onto grass is the nice kind of falling off, all you get is a bit of grass juice on you!

Oh, and the other chap looks to have a lovely pringled front wheel!

Special_ized_Jamie

W.I.M.P.

slowrider
    Free Member

Sounded like a particularly painful and difficult childbirth. Looked like a gentle tumble in to soft springy grass.

Woody
    Free Member

In my job we have an expression for people like that – big soft shite 🙄

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Typical American BELL END 😈

trusslebabes
    Free Member

Is it just me or did he leave his glasses and some other items behind? Unbelievable amount of moaning though 😯

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Bit of a drama queen, dick!

mikey74
    Free Member

My god, if I was riding with him, I’d ride off and leave him behind out of embarrassment.

Bl**dy drama queen.

DrP

To be fair to him, and playing the voice of reason, he may well have winded himself initially and that sort of breathing DOES help….
    I’m sure I’ve fallen off and the first response was to grunt and groan a bit, then shake it off and carry on!

Sorry, just realised this is STW….
    “What a queer, naff bike, and I could outride him on a unicycle…”

😉

DrP

wwaswas

I think he was trying to distract attention from the fact that he’d just run over some bloke at full pelt without making much effort to avoid him.

My kids do the same – injure the other one in a fight and then make out that their injury is some much worse and deserves all the attention.

swisstony
    Free Member

Hilarious

that’s a bit more than a grunt and groan though!

matthewlhome
    Free Member

what about the poor guy he rode over? He doesnt make a sound!

kaesae
    Free Member

Hahahaha! The guy that rode into a rock at full tilt 😯

Has he never heard of a bunny hop ❓

As for the noise WTF ❓ , 6 year old girl trapped in a mans body anyone!

atlaz
    Free Member

kaesae – I guess with your awesome skills you’d have bunnyhopped either the rock or the bloke on the ground?

Certainly seems to be a whiny bitch though

robbo
    Free Member

Here’s the story from the guy that got run over’s team mate.

http://www.marathonmtb.com/01/04/2011/stage-5-man-down/

Remember they are doing the Cape Epic so pretty tough in my book regardless of the whining!

druidh
    Free Member

Usual. Guy with the break is sitting there quietly.
    The one with the scrapes is moaning like a big girl.

kaesae
    Free Member

@atlaz you are quite right and obviously a genius! I now see that riding into a pot hole surrounded by two Rocks, buckling my front wheel, throwing myself over the handle bars into the path of an on coming rider is a much better 💡 NOT!

No one in there right mind would have jammed there front wheel into that! if you’re saying that watching that clip it looks like a good idea, then you are either out of your mind or on summit!

peterfile
    Free Member

wow, that is a fair bit of whinging!

seriously though, i’ve only ever had one broken bone that left me making any noise (humerus), but i think that was panic more than anything else.

tend to find that when you break stuff you go a bit quiet as your body tries to compose itself and deal with the trauma!

i whinge more at stubbing my toe in the doorframe. not suggesting that it’s more painful, but i just seem to go sheepish and quiet when i break something.

kaesae
    Free Member

Too me that sounds like he got smacked in the nuts, full on, a bit too much noise for me, but fair enough!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Cape Epic Crash Video’ is closed to new replies.