• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by jsm.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Canyon Spectral Owners in Bristol?
  • slowbob84
    Free Member

In need of a little help figuring out whether to buy large or medium canyon spectral – its a lot of money to risk it!

SO – any of you giys own a medium or large model in or around the bristol area? No test ride needed just a quick sit to figure out how the reach feels and im done – I would be eternally grateful for any assitance!

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

theirs a demo day at the forest of dean late march, can you wait a month :0)

http://www.fodmtb.com/single-post/2016/10/27/MBR-Demo-Day-on-25th-March-2017
    pretty sure canyon were named

slowbob84
    Free Member

I saw that, would you belive that one day is my stag do weekend!! Cant see anybother places to demo them!

Thanks for the heads up tho 🙂

oldeh
    Free Member

I have a large if you fancy coming down the M4 to swinley forest. Its a 2015 but I don’t think they’ve really changed the sizing.

slowbob84
    Free Member

Thanks oldeh, i may be down that way to demo a bird aeris 145 in the not so distant future, if so ill give you a shout! 🙂

justinbieber

How tall are you? I’m exactly 6ft on a large and it fits perfectly (average arms and legs if that’s any help).

oldeh
    Free Member

Thanks oldeh, i may be down that way to demo a bird aeris 145 in the not so distant future, if so ill give you a shout!

No problem. would like to hear how it compares to an aeris aswell. Might replace it with one at some point.

jsm

where in bristol you based?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Spectral Owners in Bristol?’ is closed to new replies.