Canyon Nerve+ 150mm travel – Small

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Canyon Nerve+ 150mm travel – Small

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Canyon Nerve+ 150mm travel – Small
  • Premier Icon timidwheeler
    Subscriber

I’m selling my Canyon Nerve+. It’s an all mountain 150mm travel bike in small. I’m 5 foot 6 and it fits me perfectly so an ideal Christmas present for a teenager.

The brakes and drive chain were replaced with full XT a couple of years ago and as I have barely ridden it this year are still in good condition. The shock (Fox float Boost valve CTD) has been push tuned by TF and was serviced regularly. The fork (Fox Talas CTD)has also been serviced regularly. It adjusts between 150mm and 130mm with a turn of the dial. There is a faint scratch on the right stantion which has never been a problem.

The bike is in very good condition but as you can see in the pictures the frame has some scratches and there is heel rub on the cranks.

The saddle was never used so is brand new and I have replaced the original bar and stem with a 35mm stem and wider bar. The stealth Reverb works ok but if I’m being honest could do with a service to speed it up. The brakes are XT with 200mm ice tech rotors. Both have just been bled and are in excellent condition.

There is loads of wear left on the Black chilli Trail Kings which are set up tubeless. I have a selection of other 26 inch tyres which i am happy to throw in.

Cash on collection only please. I live in Aylesbury but I’m happy to meet at M40 Junction 8 services or in Oxford. Any questions please PM me. Please excuse the mud in the photos, I clearly hadn’t cleaned it as well as I thought I had. Pedals not included.

£800 or sensible offers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.