Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • ** Canyon Inflite AL Cross Bike, And Other Guff **
  • godzilla
    Free Member

I’ve been pondering over a new bike for a while, after the abuse we gave Enduroforever at the weekend for turning roadie im 99.9% sure its a cross bike i need.
    Im looking for a decent bike that i can occasionally ride the 14 mile round trip to work on, smash some bridal ways and even occasionally chase my lycra chums on.
    Now bearing in mind im NOT a roadie and have no idea about sizing spec and all that, is the CANYON a good looking buy (most Canyons seem to be) and would a 56 be a sensible blind choice for a a 6ft 32/33″ man child?

lex
    Free Member

The bike you describe is my kinesis pro 6 disc. In green.
    Road on the way to work.
    Bridleway and singletrack home.

A mountain biker’s drop bar bike if ever there was.

godzilla
    Free Member

Cant see any deals on the Pro6, a few Genesis Vapour’s about at sensible money.

benji
    Free Member

Sounds about right for size, not seen one in the flesh yet. Now get it bought and get it muddy.

barters
    Free Member

Have a Canyon Inflite 8.0 S coming week 47. To be my winter trainer-it had better hurry up as winter is here!

I am 187cm & have gone for 58cm + 120mm stem. Watchout for Canyon sizing…..the 58cm has a 57.5cm seat tube & 56.3 top tube.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘** Canyon Inflite AL Cross Bike, And Other Guff **’ is closed to new replies.