Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Canyon Green Commute Initiative – anyone used it?
  • leythervegas
    Free Member

https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/customer-service/greencommuteinitiative.html

Anyone used it? Is it as easy to use as they make it sound? Looking at ordering a Neutron and this looks like a great option.

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

I’ve used GCI for 4 bikes now ( not canyon mind), worked great no problems.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I’m confused! My employer already runs a scheme and won’t be signing up to a new one, however it appears there is a pay as you go option that I fund myself ..or something

At idea how it works as I’ve seen a bike I want!!

nickdavies

I’m currently eyeing it up as can’t really justify a work scheme as I’m the only cyclist (colleagues see us more as target practice than other road users but hey) but I quite fancy a speedmax. I’m interested also to hear how people got on with the single purchase scheme.

tpbiker
    Free Member
    tpbiker
    Free Member

I quite fancy a speedmax

The kind of bike cycle to work was designed for!!😂

Got my eye on an aeroad.. all that aero slipperyness will have me at my Desk in the morning 30 seconds quicker than on a standard road bike.

Or at least that’s what I’m telling the hr dept.

mehr
    Free Member

Bump

Has anyone used this yet? You can now get YT bikes through the scheme

servo
    Free Member

I got a Canyon Endurace through them. Easy process, Canyon and GCI talk to each other to make it simple. First ride to work on it yesterday. Summer commuter with Di2!

nickliv

My employer is registered with cyclescheme, but amI right in thinking that I can speak to them and if I can get them to agree to the GCI then it’s all systems go?

DT78
    Free Member

I sent a couple of emails to GCI about how I can use it if my employer hasn’t signed up. I didn’t get a response. I think your employer does have to sign up, mine currently uses Halfords and it’s likely hell will freeze over before they can be arsed to look into signing up to a second scheme

Jordan

I contacted HR at Royal Mail about it to see if they would sign up but just got a flat no, you can only use the ones we already have. Although the other schemes have now had the grand limit removed so it opens up a bit more choice.

robbie
    Free Member

ive just used it to get an open up frame. we are already signed up for cycle scheme but the gci does not charge a 7% end of hire charge like the others. it only charges £1. so makes a decent difference. i just used the instant option as there are less than 10 bike going to go through it. dead easy and quick so would recomend.
    also the bike shop recomended them above cycle scheme.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Green Commute Initiative – anyone used it?’ is closed to new replies.