Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Canyon bikes?
  • ton

looking for a new bike.

Grand canyon has caught my eye.

anyone got one, or any other canyon bike.

good quality? I have never seen a canyon bike in the flesh.

wors

I had one until some scum nicked it!

Loved it, fast, light lovely bike. Even did Torridon lollipop on it (beat me up a bit though)

I’d definitely get another.

Lovely bike.

jimdubleyou

I have abused my Canyon Nerve (new ones are called the Neuron). It’s held up well to my abuse.

moshimonster
    Free Member

I hope they’re good, I’ve just bitten the bullet on a Neuron CF in the sale! Their bikes always seem very well regarded, but their customer service less so. But can’t argue with the direct pricing and our LBS has not exactly been great – they made a complete balls of a major service on my Enduro last year. For me that was the last straw with local retailers, so decided to give Canyon a go this time. Even if the service is rubbish, at least I’m not paying through the nose for it!

misteralz
    Free Member

My neighbour bought one recently and loves it. He had an afternoon at the factory and tried a few, ordered the one he liked best. Apparently there’s a test track there. Only really a four hour drive from Ijmuiden or the Hoek, so could be a good weekend away idea?

geomickb
    Free Member

Yeah, I have a 6 year old Canyon Yellowstone that has done around 5000 miles.
    Quality is great, I’ve gone through a few BB and headsets. Brakes still original (and fluid). Suspension is dead (mud has worn the stanchions).
    Wheels still in pretty good nick, freehub broke this year.
    I love it, I would love a Grand Canyon. I’m thinking of replacing the forks because I prefer it to my 2019 Canyon Spectral.

Mick

prettygreenparrot

Had a canyon Spectral AL for a few years now. Great. Canyon were helpful. Only drawback seems to be gear hangers can occasionally be scarce – order at least one spare if you order your Canyon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Canyon bikes?’ is closed to new replies.