Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Can't tie my own shoe laces; can anyone help?
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

Another banned idiot returns under a different name. Great.

Why, what were you banned for, TooTall?

(Karin; can't see the pic, if it's supposed to be a pic. Won't load)

binners

The previously-banned idiots are the only thing that stops this forum disappearing up its arse in an enormous cloud of indignant, self-important guff.

What tyres for disappearing up your own jacksy? 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What tyres for becoming a banned idiot?

Karinofnine

[/url]

I can see it on my laptop, here's the URL

Talkemada
    Free Member

Nope, not working Karin, sorry. Are you trying to link to an actual computer or something, rather than an image stored on a server? Strange address.

I'm, assuming, from the 'midget' part, that it's of a very wee person. Almost too wee, perhaps?

I'm in good shape for my age, all my own teeth and most of my hair. I enjoy swimming, cycling, art, music and shiny things. Mental condition not too bad, depending on the weather. 😀

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Can someone tell me whether this thread delivers or not – I can't work it out for myself

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"Another banned idiot returns under a different name. Great."
    Banned maybe, idiot far from it…

Karinofnine

I'm in good shape for my age

Ooooh, that's a telling remark 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am unconvinced this is Fred etc post too short an dnot much on the political side. Suspect this poster is a lurker though given ability to fit right in. Awaits e-mail 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member

Trotsky – no, he can tie his own shoelaces – or wear slippers

Vin Diesel – yes, I could be prepared to give him a hand

😕 You strike me as a very shallow person, Karinofnine …… if you don't mind me saying so.

There is more than just primitive and animal like carnal lust, to defining whether someone is "attractive".
    What about their intellect? their personality? whether they are warm and generous? kind and witty?…..eh ?
    I'm disappointed

Although as it happens……… Talkemada is a right dopey **** with the personality of a comatose sheep.
    So not really an issue in this particular instance.

Talkemada – Member

**** cheek. Look at the state of that barnet!

I keep my hair much neater and tidier than that.

What, like this mush ?

Bunnyhop

I think you'll find gus/ernie that most* of the men on here prefer looks over personality. Seeing the way the comments are on certain A & A posts on a Friday.

* Not all but some 🙄

kaesae
    Free Member

I suggest a career in politics?

Talkemada
    Free Member

Christ Almighty Ernie; WTF is that? Don't show that pic to any babies; they'll be scarred for life, poor little mites! 😯

That's got to be some sort of mad bastard serial killer, no? Someone in Broadmoor??

Ooh, s'orrible! 😥

CountZero

Don't mind me, just having a go at karinofnine's piccy link.
    [edit] nah, incapable of working it out. Can't find me own arse with a map, me.[/edit]

Talkemada
    Free Member

FFs, the milk in me tea's curdled… 🙁

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Now come on Fred…in all fairness I did not just liken you to Ian Brady…more an Ian Brady/Mira Hindley love child!! 🙄

8)

Stoner
    Free Member

dont be so self-deprecating fred. I think your mugshot is quite honest. You should revel in the realism of it all.

scaredypants

That's got to be some sort of mad bastard serial killer, no? Someone in Broadmoor??

reminds me of The Shining – "heeeere's Freddy!"

Talkemada
    Free Member

😆

Talkemada
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl

😯

😆

Luv ya Fred 😉

Karinofnine

Peeps, all above remarks made for comic value only…

Just 'avin' a laff, which I thought was the thrust of this thread

Ok, wrong analogy

cinnamon_girl

Karin – Fred definitely has a sense of humour, he's lovely. 😀

Karinofnine

Yes, he seems really nice from other posts of his which I have read.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

he's lovely……..

Yes, he seems really nice……..

😕 No he isn't.

cinnamon_girl

Hey Gus, I will defend my ex-fiancee, despite him ditching me for a younger and prettier model. 😯

Talkemada
    Free Member

I'm sure 'Fred' appreciates the kind comments, and I'm sure he has no need to be defended against Ernie, who is really mean and nasty. 🙁

Why are you so nasty, Ernie? Never a good word for anyone. I bet you turn water into vinegar just by looking at it, you're so vile and eaten up with nastiness. Why can't you try being nice to people, like me? Is it really too much to ask?

I think Ernie just needs a bit of love, and maybe a hug. But nobody's going to want to hug a prickly hedgehog, are they Ernie? Try to make an effort, and be nicer to folk. See if you can do it just for tonight. And if you can manage that, then maybe give it another go tomorrow.

Give it a go; you never know, it might make you feel a bit better.

X

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fred and Gus used to talk like this to one another all the time. It's a remarkable coincidence that you've already developed something similar. Kinda cute though…

Talkemada
    Free Member

Well, I'm not surprised that Ernie upset others. He was nasty to me almost as soon as I joined this forum.

I suspect, that deep down, he really wants to be nice. He just can't allow himself to be.

Ernie, if you are willing to change, then I am willing to help you. Building bridges and all that.

Can't be nasty all your life. It's just not good for you.

X

cinnamon_girl

Dear me! We need to get you two down to Swinley Forest – chill out on the singletrack followed by a nice cup of tea. I'm sure Aleigh will be more than happy to accompany us. 8)

The bridge at Swinley has been built but don't think either of you have ridden it.

What you say?

aracer
    Free Member

The bridge at Swinley has been built but don't think either of you have ridden it.

I think fred might have tried lurking underneath it though.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'm not surprised that Ernie upset others.

What you talking about mate ………… I've never upset anyone.
    And I'd be mortified if I thought I had.

"Hey Gus, I will defend my ex-fiancee"

😕 Are we talking about the same geezer ? ………..the little gobby git that gives it all that, is who I'm talking about.

cinnamon_girl

Some people are shouty, some aren't. Look for the good in everyone.

Talkemada
    Free Member

What you talking about mate ………… I've never upset anyone.

You bloody liar! You've deliberately upset me on several occasions, by being mean and nasty. Some nights, I've cried myself to sleep over your hurtful and malicious comments. 😥

You can be nice though. It'll just take some effort on your part.

Me and Cinnamon Girl will help you.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He goes all soft when it comes to pussy…
    …cats.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Just for Ernie:

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He'll have a hump in his throat looking at that picture. Kinda got me a little emotional 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

ahhh….hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! looks like STW is coming back to life! ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You certainly are mate! You had a coffee instead of a Horlicks by accident?

Viewing 39 posts - 41 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Can't tie my own shoe laces; can anyone help?’ is closed to new replies.