Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can't sleep films
  • coldhams1
    Free Member

So I’ve been up since 2.30am . Watching “The Core”. Terrible movie but for some reason I love it and have watched it a hundred times.

Whilst i wait for the abuse on watching this i was thinking what other films do people watch in the twilight hours that may be considered guilty pleasures.

kayak23

Catch up on midweek movies and other bike stuff. Probably doesn’t aid sleep much… 😳

coldhams1
    Free Member

Know what you mean, not likely to go back to sleep now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    shermer75
    Free Member

It’s got one of my favourite actors: Aaron Eckhart and one of my favourite actor’s names:Delrloy Lindo. It’s on my watch list! 🙂

Euro
    Free Member

Record F1 (if you have the facilities) and next time you can’t sleep, play it. Guaranteed dreams by the first lap. Snooker is also good.

sandwicheater

Ha, The Core is our family favourite. As you say, it ‘s terrible but when it’s on we have to watch it. Has become almost a tradition. Can’t explain why.

marko75
    Free Member

I too suffer from the inability to fall asleep. Used to watch James Bond movies especially the Man with the Golden Gun – but due to lots of shooting and upsetting the wife – resort now to Slevin.

samuri
    Free Member

Primer. It messes with your head enough to make you pass out.

redsox
    Free Member

Armageddon

I know it’s utter tosh but if it’s on I end up watching large portions of it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can't sleep films’ is closed to new replies.